Newcastle United vs. Manchester City: 28/09/24 @ 12:30 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

6 minutes ago, Big River said:

you won't be saying that when we win 1-1

:lol:

I missed 3 of the goals of the 4 - 1 PSG game from getting it's date wrong. Agreed to watch Expendables 4 with my girlfriend for her dad's Birthday. 

I at least got to see Schar's banger!

8 minutes ago, hakka said:

I missed 3 of the goals of the 4 - 1 PSG game from getting it's date wrong. Agreed to watch Expendables 4 with my girlfriend for her dad's Birthday. 

jesus :lol: not sure I would ever recover from that

16 minutes ago, Big River said:

jesus :lol: not sure I would ever recover from that

I wish I could tell you Expendables 4 was a work of art with exceptional acting and story. :lol:

1 hour ago, hakka said:

Then we all blamed you for not going to the cinema for the reverse fixture :angry:

4 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

No KDB or Rodri, at home.

Fuck it, we're winning. HWTL.

🤣 just Haaland, Doku, Foden, Silva, Savio and Grealish to be concerned about now then. Nee bother....bunch of amateurs

3 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

🤣 just Haaland, Doku, Foden, Silva, Savio and Grealish to be concerned about now then. Nee bother....bunch of amateurs

Rodri and KDB are the glue that binds them. They'll be all over the shop! [emoji38]

20 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Then we all blamed you for not going to the cinema for the reverse fixture :angry:

The ref got comms via headset I still hadn't gone cinema as of 98th minute, so made his mind up to issue the penalty and punish us. My bad.

I also had a photoshop image ready of Jay from Inbetwneeners in a Toon top in a meme saying "Champions League group of death? Completed it mate" ready to post on here after the Milan game... I genuinely believed we lost and went out then because of that. :lol:

So - Gundo, Bernardo Silva, Foden in their midfield three? It's helpful not to have to face Rodri and KDB but that's still hellishly strong :lol:

Think I'd go Sean, Bruno, Tonali in our three. Joelinton left, Barnes right, Gordon through the centre. I'm assuming Isak's toe will either rule him out or he'll be nowhere near it again so may be the best option.

1 minute ago, Pilko said:

So - Gundo, Bernardo Silva, Foden in their midfield three? It's helpful not to have to face Rodri and KDB but that's still hellishly strong :lol:

Think I'd go Sean, Bruno, Tonali in our three. Joelinton left, Barnes right, Gordon through the centre. I'm assuming Isak's toe will either rule him out or he'll be nowhere near it again so may be the best option.

Kovacic will definitely start.

The odd thing is Foden has been the odd man out recently. And he played 90 min against Watford in the LC. 

Think it might be Kovacic, Silva (our nightmare), Gundogan, Savinho, Doku/Grealish, Haaland.

47 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Rodri and KDB are the glue that binds them. They'll be all over the shop! [emoji38]

So it'll be an even game then?

Considering how we've been playing.

Then again we're at home.

Edited by Joe1984

40 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

The odd thing is Foden has been the odd man out recently. And he played 90 min against Watford in the LC. 

Think it might be Kovacic, Silva (our nightmare), Gundogan, Savinho, Doku/Grealish, Haaland.

He had a break due to Euros, and he also got injured I think. He wasn't expected to start for them the first few games, hence why people didn't pick him on FPL.

Edited by Erikse