Newcastle 2 - 2 Man Utd - Post match thoughts

Dave

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Get rid of Carr.  I'm willing to take chances with Edgar from here on out, and it's not only because of his godlike goals/appearance ratio  :winking:

In all honesty i thought that edgar, regardless of his goal, was superb! (i said hed played well at ht as well) he looked really composed, looks a better prospect than huntington. Lets hope it wasnt just a one off!

Dream day for Edgar. Pulled a Santiago Munez, he did.

Guest SmileyCulture

Parker out.

That was by no stretch of the imagination an easy game, parker was all over helping in defense, midfeild and attacking, were you watching the game? Parker is class.

Guest michaeljbuck

In all honesty i thought that edgar, regardless of his goal, was superb! (i said hed played well at ht as well) he looked really composed, looks a better prospect than huntington. Lets hope it wasnt just a one off!

My thoughts exactly. When Huntington first played he looked nervy and average at best, although clearly giving his all which is all you can ask. Edgar however seemed to have an air of confidence surrounding him the whole game. Very happy for him!

Dream day for Edgar. Pulled a Santiago Munez, he did.

Totally agree. I don't want to go over the top but he made very few mistakes and looked composed.

We deserved that point. A hell of a fighting performance, especially from that patched up defence. Delighted for Edgar and Milner - both scoring great goals. Well done lads  :thup:

Glad a fellow Canuck clawed us back for the draw.  Delighted for him! 

Pretty thrilling game, but conceeding the way we did has to end.  Why does

it always happen close to the half or just after?  Takes the wind out of our sails

and the heads start hanging low hoping for a miracle or something.

We also need to get Martins better service, saw a few times where he was open

down the centre left.  Get him the ball on the ground to run with it.  Pretty simple.

Delighted with the result and hope Edgar can develope into a wonder for the Toon

and Canada.

Guest SmileyCulture

I thought Nobby had a good game.

gave quite a few cheap balls away but was calm on the ball most of the time

He dominated Ronaldo in the second half, looked like he was gonna break his legs with some of the challanges :D did more than enough to keep him quiet.

Guest thompers

I think Rapealdo was a bit frustrated and he was finding beating Nobby difficult. Then the clearance off the line as well.

Martins was pants today. Bit hard to critisise with that result though.

Martins good at holding up the ball but on the other hand he tends  to lose possesion way too easy also. If only he would pass it a bit earlier...