Transfer efforts by Roeder and Shepard?

STM
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Under the souness days he practically told us what he was doing. Which can be a good thing and a bad thing. Roeder likes to keep quiet but you could argue that worked against him in the last window. Do you think they are making any headway?

Guest leon b

I hope were know who we're after and are in the process off agreeing deals!!

I reckon we'll have signed a player by next week.

No idea.

Roeder usually keeps his cards close to his chest. We only knew about Duff, Sibierski and Rossi the day they happened.

Well technically we knew about Duff the monday before but nothing was confirmed officialy until the Friday or Saturday. I would prefer they kept all transfers quiet.

No idea.

Roeder usually keeps his cards close to his chest. We only knew about Duff, Sibierski and Rossi the day they happened.

Well technically we knew about Duff the monday before but nothing was confirmed officialy until the Friday or Saturday. I would prefer they kept all transfers quiet.

blueconfused.gif

He was linked to Spurs all through the week, then the first thing about Newcastle was on the Friday when the Mirror back page said we were signing him and then in the afternoon Chelsea announced the accepted bid and he was signed on Saturday night.

Guest nufc1984

I'd say we are making enquiries, I would have thought we have been making them for some weeks now, Like most, I hope we keep our targets close to our chest.

No idea.

i would like that too,but if we are going to end up with  Rossi, Sibreski and Bernard i would much rather be told about them eariler

No idea.

My mate is a spurs fan and he was goin on about it all week, thought it was really amusing when all of a sudden we'd signed him! now if only he can start performing.....

No idea.

blueconfused.gif

He was linked to Spurs all through the week, then the first thing about Newcastle was on the Friday when the Mirror back page said we were signing him and then in the afternoon Chelsea announced the accepted bid and he was signed on Saturday night.

Do you not remember the big thread on here?

Obviously, i hoping that we will sign someone very soon. So that they are availible after the brum game. However, we have a checkered past to say the least so i wnt for very little.

The point is that none of us know but it's interesting to see how much faith we have in the people at the club. Most have roeders transfers have worked out, so i'm hoping for more of the same.

Guest Imperio

I'd love to think that they've been scouting people they'd like to sign since the summer, and that they are making enquiries now.

We can't afford another transfer window like we had in the summer.

I'd love to think that they've been scouting people they'd like to sign since the summer, and that they are making enquiries now.

We can't afford another transfer window like we had in the summer.

From his comments Glenn says he has so fingers crossed.

Freddy and Glenn stumbled into SJP on NYD morning, hungover to fuck, GR had a text from Nicky Butt saying he's had too many shooters and his arse had gone so he couldnt come in. GR rings Edgar's mam and then has a kip under the desk for a couple of hours. On the piss-up after the match GR, bouyed by the performance, goes up to Fred and says 'Do you want to make a PLAN for this window?' Freddy slurps on his drink and says 'Aye, why not, we'll start on it next week'.

Or.....

Probably waiting for Willie McKay to phone.

This is undoubtedly the correct answer.

Over here in Oz we get the UK Daily Express for Expats weekly - last week, a certain Mr McKay featured very prominently in the back page report about the Stephens Report on corruption in Football - apparently, McKay was accused of being one of the Agents who were obstructing the Enquiry by refusing to give personal Bank Account/Taxation details.

Interestingly, one of the findings of the Report was that(Quote);

'Significant Conflicts of interest identified, including payments by an Agent to a firm managed by a relative of a club official.One agent acted for 2 clubs AND a player in a single transfer'

(Have any of you managed to find out who this refers to..!!??).

Also, Boumsong was the subject of scrutiny by the Quest team 'following his transfer from Rangers to Newcastle'...