Todays games...

GeordieDazzler

I see Fergie has given the Referee his magic watch. 4 minutes extra time even though no player has been injured during the whole game.

They've won now anyway so he might as well tell the ref to blow the whistle.

Has now ;) Shame that for Villa as I thought they'd done enough to hold out for a draw. Someone told me that Villa's keeper said those pajama bottoms bring him luck.. yet he's never won a game when he's wore them :lol:

Have that Ronaldo you cunt. :lol:

? What happened? missing all this

Superbly hard but fair tackle by Samuel. Proper binned him, but won the ball first. Man Utd got a throw. Excellent.

I see Fergie has given the Referee his magic watch. 4 minutes extra time even though no player has been injured during the whole game.

They've won now anyway so he might as well tell the ref to blow the whistle.

To be fair they scored in the first minute, which was going to be played anyway.

True but the announcement of 4 minutes would have been a physiological boost for Man U (We've got another 4 minutes to find a winner) and the opposite for Aston Villa (we've got to hold on for 4 minutes when we were expecting 1 or 2).

Fuck fuck fuck.

I thought we deserved a draw from that. Good to hear 6000 Villa fans totally outsing 70,000 of the home counties finest. OT surely is the best example of how away fans always outsing home fans these days.

Got to say, though ... 4 fucking mins added time? I know the goal was in the first, but it DOES make a difference if you know you've got that extra bit of time to get the winner. One minute and you're more inclined to see time out. Some things never change.

Sad, but i was actually thinking 1-1 would be the worst result, we really didn't need to be playing a replay.

Guest Texasmag

Watching it at the moment. Cardiff are by far the better team, and Chops is playing really well. Hope he scores!

Watching it at the moment. Cardiff are by far the better team, and Chops is playing really well. Hope he scores!

Our reject Willo Flood is having a good game too from what I've seen (2nd half). Bit of a laugh watching Blobinson booting it the length of the pitch tho...he must make Jol pull his hair out sometimes, especially on a windy day in a small stadium...

For us I'm disappointed we couldn't get thru first time, but we're in nowt else and our injury situation isn't bad so I'm glad to still be in the hat. Nice for George to get another goal, even if it was a pen, hopefully he can get a bit of confidence and score a few more in the 2nd half of the season.

PS: Darren Purse is wearing his armband upside down...