Cajun

Guest POWNATS

Milner openly touted in summer....no takers

Newcastle aint got time to nurture fakers like Milner

"He works hard for the team".......how much does he get a week

Problem is there are far too many sub standard players at Newcastle

The game against Birmingham just about summed us up  

You from the east side or the west side? :lol:

The Birmingham game sums him up? So you are ignoring the 3 MOM performances he put in before that then and yesterdays? Well done, clown!

Read the post properly jon.

let me take a guess, your still at school

The Birmingham game sums him up? So you are ignoring the 3 MOM performances he put in before that then and yesterdays? Well done, clown!

Obviously you should still be at school, its you're unless you are actually claiming I am a school!  ;)

So Milner just "works hard for the team" does nothing else at all I suppose? Must have imagined the assists and goals he has this season, silly me.

Guest POWNATS

Milner has been one of our best performers this season!! He gives 110% effort and has produced moments of magic! how many 20 year old wingers can say that!! If you dont think he's a good footballer you must be f**king stupid!!

Offered on the open market in summer........NO TAKERS

trust the judgement of the other managers or yours......nuff said

Milner has been one of our best performers this season!! He gives 110% effort and has produced moments of magic! how many 20 year old wingers can say that!! If you dont think he's a good footballer you must be f**king stupid!!

Did I imagine MON trying to sign him at Villa?

Did I imagine MON trying to sign him at Villa?

Strange, I also seem to be imagineing stuff about Milner aswell!

Well that or POWNATS is chatting a lot of shit.

Your post reads like the random thoughts of an idiot, one read is more then enough..

Also I think you'll find that a few clubs attempted to sign Milner even when he was in bad form for us.  Since then his performances for Newcastle have improved significantly.  To be honest I'm amazed that some people are criticising him!..

Your post reads like the random thoughts of an idiot, one read is more then enough..

Also I think you'll find that a few clubs attempted to sign Milner even when he was in bad form for us.  Since then his performances for Newcastle have improved significantly.  To be honest I'm amazed that some people are criticising him!..

I can understand why some are criticising him to be honest because he can be a very frustrating player but then a lot of wingers are. What i can't understand is people who can't see anything about him at all and just write him off as "shit" despite a number of good performance and a marked improvement it seems to come down to the "he is shit and always will be shit" mentality some people develop towards players. Its similar to those who see absolutely no good in Dyer even though he hasnt often come back and made us look a completely different team.

Guest optimistic nit

He's fucking shit. Though I can't take away from him that he's scored three times in like 5 games, very good for any player. Still, 99% (official Premier League Stats....or my own) of the times he gets the ball he loses it or puts a terrible cross in. How GeJon and others fails to see this is beyond me.

i don't know where you get this from lyke. got the most assists for villa last year (crosses) and has put in the two best crosses of the season for newcastle.

Like what brummie says at the bottom of the page he's not the finished article yet, but i reckon he could become anything from a top 10 player to a top 4 player. imo he's one of these late(ish (compared to players like rooney anyway)) bloomers, who could turn into a really solid CL class player in a few years or peter out into a mid table winger.

Milner has been good this season.

Certainly most improved player in our squad.

Yes he make mistakes, shoot wide, suspect passing, off target crosses, but its been no worse than anyone else in the team, and his enthusiasm is fantastic and now he's getting in the goals, nobody can argue that he isn't good enough to play for us.

His delivery into the box is a lot quicker now, and that's made all the difference.

He reminds me a lot, and I mean a lot, of Chris Waddle. He could be his dad. He'll cause defences problems.

He'll never be in the same class as Waddle.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. When Waddle was his age, he was playing for Tow Law and working in a sausage factory. Even when he broke into our first team, he wasn't anything like as good as Milner is now. Obviously he improved a lot, but so is Milner, and if he can maintain his current rate of progress he can more than match Waddle.

Guest mishka17

Milner has been good this season.

Certainly most improved player in our squad.

Yes he make mistakes, shoot wide, suspect passing, off target crosses, but its been no worse than anyone else in the team, and his enthusiasm is fantastic and now he's getting in the goals, nobody can argue that he isn't good enough to play for us.

i agree

he improved his game, crossing (ofcourse with exceptions), dribblin, also scored 2 great goals-not much for midfielder but let's give him time-he will score more ... player of the season for us so far-in my opinion

His delivery into the box is a lot quicker now, and that's made all the difference.

He reminds me a lot, and I mean a lot, of Chris Waddle. He could be his dad. He'll cause defences problems.

He'll never be in the same class as Waddle.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. When Waddle was his age, he was playing for Tow Law and working in a sausage factory. Even when he broke into our first team, he wasn't anything like as good as Milner is now. Obviously he improved a lot, but so is Milner, and if he can maintain his current rate of progress he can more than match Waddle.

Milner doesn't possess the sheer class of Waddle and I can't see him ever being in the running for European player of the year as well.