Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Guest firetotheworks

And Peter Drury is the andi-Christ. And I hate him so much that I complained to ITV about him. AND Being someone that usually can't be arsed to take things back for a refund, AND let alone complain when I know it won't make any difference, AND it felt like a big deal. AND I hate him more than Tyldesley, AND that is a truly remarkable achievement imo.

Mark Lawrenson commentating.

I would like to add Guy Mowbray, Jonathan Pearce, Mark Bright, Clive Tyldesley, Andy Townsend and Peter Drury to this post.

i personally think mowbray is the best either the bbc or itv have to offer  :undecided:

"he draws the foul"

Essentially congratulating a player for not looking to stay on his feet. Very well done to you.

Also, when they praise players for not cheating.

"he draws the foul"

Essentially congratulating a player for not looking to stay on his feet. Very well done to you.

Also, when they praise players for not cheating.

In a similar vein, the mindfuck that is congratulating a player for "not going to ground". Very well done, you're not a massive fucking cheat.

:thup: it's ridiculous.

More than anything else...

http://premierskills.britishcouncil.org/sites/premierskills/files/imagecache/widescreenpromoblock/images/Mark%20Bright%202466645%20Action%20Images%20Steven%20Paston%20Livepic.jpg

People who think going to ground when being fouled is somehow cheating.

The point is, people go to ground to gain the foul.  When its totally clear to everyone except the ref, the lines men and you  :lol:

More than anything else...

http://premierskills.britishcouncil.org/sites/premierskills/files/imagecache/widescreenpromoblock/images/Mark%20Bright%202466645%20Action%20Images%20Steven%20Paston%20Livepic.jpg

Total cunt.

Don't mind 'drawing the foul', to a point. It's not pretty but it's been embedded into the fabric of the game over the last ten or so years so if you can't beat em, join em. It's a significant part of Newcastle's game, what with Jonas.

People who think going to ground when being fouled is somehow cheating.

The point is, people go to ground to gain the foul.  When its totally clear to everyone except the ref, the lines men and you  :lol:

I maintain that most players go to ground because the referee will not call it if they stay on their feet. If there is no advantage to be gained from standing upright, and you have an injustice has been performed against you, falling down is the most reasonable course of action, frankly.