Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

I really like that time Spurs played Man City in the FA Cup. :p

But they won. Ricky Villa's mazy run and all that. If that was us it'd be my screensaver/wallpaper/ringtone/gravestone. Sigh. :( This isn't helping.

I meant the one a couple of years ago when they were 3-0 up and lost 4-3. I don't even mind Spurs and I'm tired of the Ricky Villa goal. It's not even that good...

Best moment of my life at the time - and my first trophy supporting Spurs (I was 8) :thup:

I get more pain from the 87 Final tbh, and there's been enough of that on the Beeb already in the run-up to tomorrow's game.

I really like that time Spurs played Man City in the FA Cup. :p

But they won. Ricky Villa's mazy run and all that. If that was us it'd be my screensaver/wallpaper/ringtone/gravestone. Sigh. :( This isn't helping.

I meant the one a couple of years ago when they were 3-0 up and lost 4-3. I don't even mind Spurs and I'm tired of the Ricky Villa goal. It's not even that good...

Best moment of my life at the time - and my first trophy supporting Spurs (I was 8) :thup:

I get more pain from the 87 Final tbh, and there's been enough of that on the Beeb already in the run-up to tomorrow's game.

Was at the 87 final, was a tremendous day out, and a great game too. As I've mentioned, I used to go with my mates to watch Coventry. A better Cov Spurs game was the League game the same year.4-3 to Cov but being able to witness Hoddle in his pomp was magic. Best player I've ever seen.

Guest palnese

People saying that they want our players to go down in the box, yet have the bollocks to bitch about Suarez, Bale etc.

Guest bimpy474

Pardew and his waffle.

And watching Mrs Bimpy trying to get into a pair of size 14 trousers. It was like trying to pour a yard of cement into a thimble, although its rather mesmerising watching her turn a pair of flared trousers into skinny jeans.

Guest bimpy474

Haha itching i was indeed. Had to spend the last week playing scrabble and monorolypoly with Mrs Bimpy :lol:

Deserved my punishment though, i was out of order.

"Later in the game, I think he sees yellow/red there"

See Marin the other night.  So leg breakers are acceptable, as long as it's in the first 5-10 minutes?  :lol:

Also, the horrendous inconsistencies with second yellows.  I know common sense can be applied in certain instances.  But the amount of times players escape an obvious second yellow does my head in.  Take Valencia against us for example.  Already booked for an awful tackle on Simpson.  With about 15 minutes remaining, he not only pulls back Santon for about 10 yards, he then clatters into him from behind.  Just a foul, not even a warning from Dean.  He then crunches Anita and brings his trailing leg through in a nothing area of the pitch and again fuck all happens the same as before.

It happens too often for me.  I don't want games being ruined by players getting 2 yellows every week.  But there are so many instances where refs just seem to ignore the rules because the player has already been booked.