Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Guest Brendan_Rice

People who never pass to you when playing. I love spraying it around and creating chances for people, it'd be nice if others could have the same courtesy.

We play five a side with a guy and he is the ball greediest c*** I think I've ever seen. Tbf, he's got pretty good tekkers but you literally can't walk a ball into the net in five a side.

The most infuriating type of player out there by a mile.

Talented, but useless in a team sport, just doesn't get it at all.

Have to agree with that. I play indoor and get as much pleasure from setting one up as I do from scoring.

How the season reviews say the score ay the beginning of the highlights. Id like to think if I was on the moon for a year, I could watch it without knowing whats about to happen

The way they work out bettings odds. Liverpool are higher than us in everything. Also the 'Premier League w/o Big 6' better has Liverpool part of the big 6 while we're considered the 7th best team. :lol: We finished 5th ffs.

The way they work out bettings odds. Liverpool are higher than us in everything. Also the 'Premier League w/o Big 6' better has Liverpool part of the big 6 while we're considered the 7th best team. :lol: We finished 5th ffs.

I get all of that, but tbh I'd quite like to be the underdog.

• 2 weeks later...

The upcoming international break. Just when I'm loving watching so many domestic games

International football in general. Only serves to fill a few boring weeks in the summer.

Guest loven Mag 11

When we have a chance to improve the squad and push on but would rather penny pinch and mess about over a couple of million. For what we seemed willing to spunk on Carroll could get Debuchy and Douglas in and improve the team 10 fold. Oh well.