Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Missing football because of work. Tonights going to be 3/4 games I've missed this season because of work. Irritating.

I once walked out of my job because the rota had me in for Shearer's testimonial and they wouldn’t swap it. I was only part time at Mills Newsagents at the time like. You’re a doctor, suppose it's not as simple as that.

Fuck the system...

the end of the window bugs me

then again if you just assume we're signing no one the insanity can be moderately amusing

Yeah, the whole thing is horrible. Particularly hate the carte blanche the media gets to lie through their teeth.

Missing football because of work. Tonights going to be 3/4 games I've missed this season because of work. Irritating.

I once walked out of my job because the rota had me in for Shearer's testimonial and they wouldn’t swap it. I was only part time at Mills Newsagents at the time like. You’re a doctor, suppose it's not as simple as that.

Fuck the system...

:lol: You're one to talk like.

Mills newsagents? The one in Whitley Bay? Maybe I'm being an idiot but I never knew of any Mills outside W Bay

That really slow 'Ohhhhhhhhh wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen theeeeeeeeeeeee sppuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrsssssssssssss" is cringeworthy as f*** imo.

:lol: It is fucking horrible. Is it something they've recently started singing? I'm well aware it's an age old song, but have they just recently started singing it shitehawk style? Never noticed it before last season.

Fuck the system...

:lol: You're one to talk like.

:lol: :lol:

:okay: