Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

The Giggs thing's definitely got out of hand now like, there's no stopping it.

It's very much the south park episode with the trapper keeper and Rosie O'Donnell

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwlvp_oC30Q7P_SWTCMiI7hIokHy-vlS_OacgXQbT90dsDCnSrI9ctcmvwsA

Not sure if this has been mentioned in the past but these fucking morons on Facebook posting statuses/pictures saying along the lines of "Over paid, over pampered footballers earn £250k a week while brave soliders earn £20k a year"

Blatantly failing to appreciate the massive amounts of money football and football clubs generate. It's not quite like that with the armed forces you whoppers.

Imagine Martin Tyler: "...and it's gone inches wide of the upright. Just a reminder that after the football here on Sky Sports 1 HD and also in 3D, we have highlights of the Falklands War"

Not sure if this has been mentioned in the past but these fucking morons on Facebook posting statuses/pictures saying along the lines of "Over paid, over pampered footballers earn £250k a week while brave soliders earn £20k a year"

Blatantly failing to appreciate the massive amounts of money football and football clubs generate. It's not quite like that with the armed forces you whoppers.

Imagine Martin Tyler: "...and it's gone inches wide of the upright. Just a reminder that after the football here on Sky Sports 1 HD and also in 3D, we have highlights of the Falklands War"

Not sure anyone can justify the money footballers earn, like. It's criminal.

Not sure if this has been mentioned in the past but these f***ing morons on Facebook posting statuses/pictures saying along the lines of "Over paid, over pampered footballers earn £250k a week while brave soliders earn £20k a year"

yes football clubs generate loads of money, they have to to pay their, by far, largest expenditure....players wages.

The easy ride Stuart Pearce has got and the belief in the media that he is a good manager.

Done nothing of note and seems total shite.  Who gives a shit though, he's got PASSION (show that penalty v Spain)

Oh and Garth fucking Crooks, frog-eyed pig.

The easy ride Stuart Pearce has got and the belief in the media that he is a good manager.

Done nothing of note and seems total shite.  Who gives a shit though, he's got PASSION (show that penalty v Spain)

Oh and Garth fucking Crooks, frog-eyed pig.

:clap:

I'm disappointed everytime he is questioned he isn't reminded that chasing a Euro spot he put a goalkeeper, A FUCKING GOALKEEPER, upfront instead of the striker he had on the bench.

Doesn't even talk a good game.

Jonathon Pearce, smug sounding idiotic waste of space especially when he gets into preachy mode

I quite like him. I think it stems from his commentaries for Capital in the 80s and 90s, where he was mad enthusiastic but knowledgeable with it. Better radio commentator than TV commentator, but at least he shows some insight. Compared to fucking Alan Green he's the commentators' Messiah.

Jonathon Pearce, smug sounding idiotic waste of space especially when he gets into preachy mode

I quite like him. I think it stems from his commentaries for Capital in the 80s and 90s, where he was mad enthusiastic but knowledgeable with it. Better radio commentator than TV commentator, but at least he shows some insight. Compared to fucking Alan Green he's the commentators' Messiah.

its the superior tone he takes that does it for me, like one motd when Lampard gave a good performance and he asked in a very very very superior tone of voice asks how anyone could ever dare write off frank lampard  :tickedoff:

I quite like him. I think it stems from his commentaries for Capital in the 80s and 90s, where he was mad enthusiastic but knowledgeable with it. Better radio commentator than TV commentator, but at least he shows some insight. Compared to f***ing Alan Green he's the commentators' Messiah.

its the superior tone he takes that does it for me, like one motd when Lampard gave a good performance and he asked in a very very very superior tone of voice asks how anyone could ever dare write off frank lampard  :tickedoff:

Ach, that's a pity. Live abroad now and so never get to hear him - sounds like he may have gone the way of so many before him.