Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

I don't know what the media would do if AVB got Spurs to 4th.

Imagine if they finished above Chelsea.  :laugh:

Btw i just looked at the table and Arsenal are 5 points from 3rd and Swansea are 3 points from 3rd  :laugh:

I definitely think 3rd is up for grabs tbh.

OMG i want that so bad now that i think about it  :lol:

They would probably sweep it under the rug and forget it even happened anyway  :hmm:

:lol: Would be funny, but really I don't care about 'arry. Moving on. All I care about is us. We're in a really good position, but are not playing nearly well enough to expect to stay there. If we have a good Xmas then that changes, but right now I'd be happy with Europe again.

Stuart Hall's f***ing dickwad match reports on Radio 5live.

The way that fellow 5live Sport presenters react to Stuart Hall's f***ing dickwad match reports (i.e. by chuckling like he's a harmless old eccentric uncle figure rather than the thunderc*nt no-mark stealing a living by ruining Sports Report that he is).  C*nt.

Now reported as an alleged sex offender.  Completely changed my original stance that he is a c*nt(!)

On the plus side:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-20645600

A BBC spokesman said: "In light of the very serious nature of these charges Stuart Hall will not be working at the BBC while the police continue with their inquiries."
  Every cloud...

How slow the BBC are at putting teams up. Their Saturday football live feed is generally a good read, but they're very slow in getting the actual teams up. They seem to put stuff like "X and Y are out for Sunderland today, Z is back for Chelsea" 45 mins+ before kick off, so they must know the teams. Just put the line-ups on.