Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

The Solano/Obertan comparison is spot on. One quick, tall, strong, the other small, pretty slow and weak which just goes to show how much of a difference the 'football brain' makes.

If Obertan had Solano's brain he would basically be Christiano Ronaldo.

Guest Miguel Piñero

Hate everyone in football who uses present tense to talk about past events.

"Hes put the ball in the box and I've got across the defender and got on the end of it and fortunately for me its gone in."

The Solano/Obertan comparison is spot on. One quick, tall, strong, the other small, pretty slow and weak which just goes to show how much of a difference the 'football brain' makes.

If Obertan had Solano's brain he would basically be Christiano Ronaldo.

He'd need his technique too and a lot more strength, but I see what you mean.

I think Parker did it against us earlier this season, really p*ssed me off.

He hardly had the best of times here. In my humble etc, he got blamed for the faults of others too often. Can't blame him for celebrating

He hardly had the best of times here. In my humble etc, he got blamed for the faults of others too often. Can't blame him for celebrating

He was on about him grabbing the ball after a foul, wasn't he? :lol:

He left on bad terms with the fans aye. roeders' fault, he's a poor mans Makelele who we tried to make Steven gerrard

He was on about him grabbing the ball after a foul, wasn't he? :lol:

:thup:

Sport/BBC/Football Pet Hate:

When the main story (big image) isn't football related. I almost always automatically click on the big image. It's been especially infuriating with all this Blade Runner™ shite, as it doesn't even keep you within the BBC Sport sub-site, you're booted into BBC News.

Not directed at anyone here, but the people I was watching the match with tonight.

First 64 minutes: "Shola, man, ya shite. Fucks sake Shola that's aaaful."

Win penalty: "Shola's got to take this. Howay Shola son."

Shola, man, Penalty King. Never a doubt. Get the pel, quick mental check, "Is Shola on?" YES!!! That's in, then. Ice in his veins or summat, still don't understand why Ba took THAT one. :lol: Mackem Slayer too. What a guy.

I'll assume something ferric or ferrous has just happened and I'm too happy to care, might as well be an American tbh. We've got Angie next? She's quite willing, don't know about the whole squad, like, she'll need a pep talk I should think, a few drinks as well.

Marchons, citoyens!

I'll assume something ferric or ferrous has just happened and I'm too happy to care, might as well be an American tbh. We've got Angie next? She's quite willing, don't know about the whole squad, like, she'll need a pep talk I should think, a few drinks as well.

Marchons, citoyens!

Because it needed to be quoted before it's deleted.

Because it needed to be quoted before it's deleted.

:lol: Wasn't gonna delete it, like, it'll make sense to me but I'll think it's shit for public consumption. Tomorrow. Right now I think I'm the puppy's parts. How wrong I am.

:drink:

When the ball is congested down one side of the pitch, and defensive bodies swarm to dispossess us, and we intricately manage to pass our way out of it... and instead of switching the play, the dude passes it back into the melee :fuuu: :lol: