Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29744058

Dangerous precedent if they do replay the game, although doubt they will.

They just need to get over it, bad decisions happen.

Ireland will be demanding we replay the 2010 World Cup...

Or as Froggy would say, that they re-done the 2010 world cup.

On a serious note. As if the Portugese team turned out to be bad losers... I for one am scandalised.

Guest JamesyJazz

Just decided Russell Brand is a bigger c*** than before. Now that I realise he is a Hammer.

Brand was a slimy cunt even before he jumped on the 'football supporter' bandwagon ,supreme and utter twat imo.

Just decided Russell Brand is a bigger c*** than before. Now that I realise he is a Hammer.

Brand was a slimy c*** even before he jumped on the 'football supporter' bandwagon ,supreme and utter t*** imo.

Wasn't he a fan when he was a kid? Genuine question.

• 2 weeks later...

"We won because they were shite", is becoming a minor pet hate of mine. Don't get me wrong, I hate Pardew and the way he plays as much as everyone else, but I've seen that statement said after every one of our last 5 wins. They can't all be purely because the opposition was rubbish.

When people are so obsessed with someone allegedly being a "shit" (or "great" for that matter) footballer that they fail to see or acknowledge the times when they do the opposite.

For example, people give Sammy shit loads of stick because of his link with Shola and the fact he too is very inconsistent. However, even when he beat two or three people (and did well to) then lost the ball today people just said he was shit. Whereas, if that had have been someone like Ben Arfa and they didn't get passed the first man everyone would think how great the defender was.

Guest firetotheworks

That's simply what a reputation does for a player. It's up to them to earn a good one and it's obviously a lot harder than losing a good one.

The morons who believe that a boot coming into contact with the ball means that a tackle is clean and unworthy of a foul. Touching the ball with the bottom of your 4th stud makes you exempt from fouling an opponent. "He won the ball...." Err no, his foot touched the ball after having sliced the opponent down. Touching the ball with your foot doesn't mean you're automatically exempt from committing a foul in the process. Retard.

Does the 'Rooney Rule' debate exist in another thread?

Lead headline on BBC Football is another non news story driven by Jason fucking Roberts. Tosser

19 out of 500 coaches being black doesn't sound great to me TBH. Not that I can actually be bothered with the debate!

Does the 'Rooney Rule' debate exist in another thread?

Lead headline on BBC Football is another non news story driven by Jason fucking Roberts. Tosser

19 out of 500 coaches being black doesn't sound great to me TBH. Not that I can actually be bothered with the debate!

The number of coaches from ethnic minorities being the minority isn't that shocking. The likes of Ince making a race issue out of the fact of being dogshit doesn't help the case.

Guest firetotheworks

When people complain that the ref got the decision wrong despite knowing that they're following the letter of the law. Fair enough to complain about the game of football and its shit rules as a whole, but you can't really shoot the messenger for technically getting it right.