Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

:lol: I can't believe it was possible to hate him any more.

I'm starting to feel like death by natural causes is the only way that I'll ever win. :lol: I'll be sat there with an oxygen mask, someone whispers in my ear that 143 year old Newcastle Manager Alan Pardew has died, I smile, I breathe my last breath and go gently into that good night.

Turns out Hell exists and it's all personalised, Pardew's there upscaled with 30 metre lips just talking to me about himself for eternity whilst I lay there like this.

http://media.giphy.com/media/uVOTxMagGsgXS/giphy.gif

:lol: Staying alive to spite him.

:lol: I can't believe it was possible to hate him any more.

I'm starting to feel like death by natural causes is the only way that I'll ever win. :lol: I'll be sat there with an oxygen mask, someone whispers in my ear that 143 year old Newcastle Lasers Manager Alan Pardew has died, I smile, I breathe my last breath and go gently into that good night.

Turns out Hell exists and it's all personalised, Pardew's there upscaled with 30 metre lips just talking to me about himself for eternity whilst I lay there like this.

http://media.giphy.com/media/uVOTxMagGsgXS/giphy.gif

When really, he'll pass seconds after you and you'd never know.

• 3 weeks later...

They make the chant sound awful as well.

CAAAAAAAAAM AWWWWN YEEEEWWW SPURRRRRRRS

Ohhhh wheeen theeee Spuuuursssss

I grew up among Spurs fans in a mainly Spurs/ Arsenal area. They are mostly w*****s, loud and full of themselves.

Edit: Apologies to Leffe btw. I'm sure he's not one of the wanker types.  :rose:

They make the chant sound awful as well.

CAAAAAAAAAM AWWWWN YEEEEWWW SPURRRRRRRS

Ohhhh wheeen theeee Spuuuursssss

I grew up among Spurs fans in a mainly Spurs/ Arsenal area. They are mostly w*****s, loud and full of themselves.

Edit: Apologies to Leffe btw. I'm sure he's not one of the w***** types.  :rose:

:lol: No worries.

We all have them. I remember being really embarrassed going home from a Villa v Spurs match when I lived in Birmingham a few years back - a couple of utter cunts on the train from Witton made me ashamed to be Spurs...for a few minutes at least. I was also one of two Spurs fans in a pub in Sutton Coldfield for one match and the guy was fucking awful. He tried to latch on to me (I was with some non-Spurs mates) spilled some girl's pint and was such a total arsehole that my enormous Weegie mate offered him outside. He legged it, thank fuck, he'd have been torn apart.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...