Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

The FA Cup final last season is another example. Wore a suit when leading the team out, then just before KO, dashes into the dressing room to get changed into a tracksuit (accompanied by, of course, his stupid cap).

That day in general p***ed me off. Couldn't believe it was played before the end of the PL season.

Yeah, that too.

It especially confusing since he changes straight into quite a decent suit for post-match interviews. Really weird.

And, after the James Beattie naked headbutt incident, also has a shower before changing into his suit.  Unless the shower was after he had changed into his suit and he was changing back into his tracksuit to go home.  Strange man.

The FA Cup final last season is another example. Wore a suit when leading the team out, then just before KO, dashes into the dressing room to get changed into a tracksuit (accompanied by, of course, his stupid cap).

That day in general p***ed me off. Couldn't believe it was played before the end of the PL season.

FA shoot themselves in the foot vol. XXCCIIVV

Guest Roger Kint

Yeah, that too.

Happens again this year too

Managers who don't celebrate goals.

Capello in the 94 Cl final is the ultimate example. Even at 4-0 he's got his hands in his pockets not even raising a smile.

AVB's voice. Seriously man,stop trying so hard to appear relaxed, 'ooh check me out i'm that self confident I put absolutely minimal effort into vibrating my vocal chords'. He sounds like an 80 year old who's had a night on the strongbow and smokes 60 a day and he's 34,so bloody irritating.

AVB's voice. Seriously man,stop trying so hard to appear relaxed, 'ooh check me out i'm that self confident I put absolutely minimal effort into vibrating my vocal chords'. He sounds like an 80 year old who's had a night on the strongbow and smokes 60 a day and he's 34,so bloody irritating.

Could he not just got a deep, croaky voice? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...