St James' Park

Delima

1 hour ago, UncleBingo said:

Don't mind Madri that much really, was just fishing. 🤣

I'm thing that has blown mind, in 30 odd years of going to Spain, I didn't realise that San Miguel wasn't actually a Spanish.

Had a few Uncle?

1 hour ago, UncleBingo said:

Don't mind Madri that much really, was just fishing. 🤣

I'm thing that has blown mind, in 30 odd years of going to Spain, I didn't realise that San Miguel wasn't actually a Spanish.

Is canny also.:bluestar:

12 hours ago, relámpago blanco said:

I don't mind San Miguel on draft but its too gassy in a can or bottle for some reason.  Also San Miguel is Spanish., the Philippines was a Spanish colony then.

Does that make Guiness a British drink then?

55 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Those little shitty tv's still in operation on the gallowgate concourse last night.

Still exist in corporate as well [emoji38]

Not only small, but the colours are all fucked too. I honestly think they're LCD TVs still.

Rome wasn't built in a day though.

Ireland was part of the Kingdom of Great Britain in 1759 when Guinness started and it was then incorporated into the United Kingdom in 1800. Personally wouldn't call Guinness British though like, especially in Ireland. :lol:

The term British Isles was created after Britain had colonised Ireland and it isn’t a recognised name for the area in Ireland. Here it’s known simply as Britain and Ireland. I know you’re on the wind up but you’re still just wrong. 

7 minutes ago, Decky said:

The term British Isles was created after Britain had colonised Ireland and it isn’t a recognised name for the area in Ireland. Here it’s known simply as Britain and Ireland. I know you’re on the wind up but you’re still just wrong. 

Classed as the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland 

3 minutes ago, Decky said:

He’s talking about the Republic of Ireland as well. 

Classed as Eire, we're not in the Cromwell days now. He's got to be on a wind up. 

Edited by et tu brute