St James' Park

Delima

The ground is all but dead and it cuts me up. A soulless, tacky billboard for the fat man's brand. 

Yet 50k mugs still turn accept the shit.

I walked past everyone going in/coming out and thought I would miss going but I just look at them and think you deserve everything you get.

Mate u can fuck off calling me a mug. And my brother.

The ground is all but dead and it cuts me up. A soulless, tacky billboard for the fat man's brand. 

Yet 50k mugs still turn accept the s***.

I walked past everyone going in/coming out and thought I would miss going but I just look at them and think you deserve everything you get.

Mate u can f*** off calling me a mug. And my brother.

You and your brother are Mug's and just stupid...let you decide.

Shit cos your brother is a canny kid like but just got caught up with the wrong crowd.

Shit cos your brother is a canny kid like but just got caught up with the wrong crowd.

So everyone on here with a ST is a mug?  All the posters who go to games are mugs too?

Calling folk stupid is a bit OTT, but I do think people are being mugged off and whatever reason just accepting it. Reality of it is owner down to players don't give a shit if you go or not. Players less so. Everything is motivated by the bullshit culture and fans can get bent.

Agree to a point Hans but equally, despite the incumbent administration, it's still our club and whether the owners and players give a shit or not it still means something to people.  I don't think it's right to insult people who are willing to continue attending, be it for the matchday rituals, tradition, because it's what they've always done or just because they fancy it.

s*** cos your brother is a canny kid like but just got caught up with the wrong crowd.

So everyone on here with a ST is a mug?  All the posters who go to games are mugs too?

Not sure why you are asking the question.  It is obvious everyone who pays for ticket is a mug and not only that hurting this clubs.  Only people who are not mugs are people who buy a ticket and protest and the disabled but only ones with brain related issues. 

If you can't walk then that is no excuse!

All you do is hurt our club by going there.  You know the "lads" don't give a fuck about you no one related to NUFC does.  We are a business now that’s it.

Would you support BT or British gas no matter what?  If your bother said “here man  been with BT all my life lyke m8. Its alreet are phone line is shit man got to support the lads" you would call him a mug.

Can't believe I have to explain this to people’s brothers!

I know the truth hurt and no one wants to think they are stupid or have been taking advantage of.  But Mike could come on the half way line take a shit call everyone’s brother a mug and people would still go back and clap each week.

s*** cos your brother is a canny kid like but just got caught up with the wrong crowd.

Not sure why you are asking the question.  It is obvious everyone who pays for ticket is a mug and not only that hurting this clubs.  Only people who are not mugs are people who buy a ticket and protest and the disabled but only ones with brain related issues. 

If you can't walk then that is no excuse!

All you do is hurt our club by going there.  You know the "lads" don't give a fuck about you no one related to NUFC does.  We are a business now that’s it.

Would you support BT or British gas no matter what?  If your bother said “here man  been with BT all my life lyke m8. Its alreet are phone line is shit man got to support the lads" you would call him a mug.

Can't believe I have to explain this to people’s brothers!

I know the truth hurt and no one wants to think they are stupid or have been taking advantage of.  But Mike could come on the half way line take a shit call everyone’s brother a mug and people would still go back and clap each week.

Well I would respectfully disagree.  No matter what Sky have told you there is an emotional investment in your football team and that extends from pride in your city through to familial relationships.  In that way it is very different from BT or British Gas.

Now you can hold an opinion about the effect the continuing good attendances are having on our current fortunes but it's just your opinion.  People certainly aren't 'mugs' for placing a higher value on the reason they attend than your opinion on what they should do.

Seems to me the Tv money motivates Ashley to stay and show no sporting ambition.  The fans continuing to turn up give validity to him doing this.

If we agree we want Ambition and change, we can see how to start going about this.

is slim drunk?

this is my club, made up of two clubs, to form united, oh what a great club

we'll always be there, win lose we dont care we are the geordies of NUFC

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/lol.gif

Guest firetotheworks

is slim drunk?

this is my club, made up of two clubs, to form united, oh what a great club

we'll always be there, win lose we dont care we are the geordies of NUFC

Well I guess that depends on the following question; are you Slim?

The guy takes full advantage of that very sentiment. It's noble enough but we're not dealing with noble people. I'll not knock people for going but if they're going to argue support the team, not the regime then they're missing a trick. Not that many on here do, like.

But we are no longer a football club.  We are at business that plays football.

But this support the team shit...why though?

At least back in the day I felt connected to the player.  Do you really think they even care if you are dead or alive?

When have the players ever given you support back?  clapped you as they walk off you must be so proud.

Its like religion they are your gods but like most religions god is a massive fucking prick but yet people fall over saying they love him and all this shit.

God kills a few more babys and creates Ian watkins ahh never mind god you give us free will.  You go on turn up pay your cash and clap like a good boy people have been brainwashed its a fucking cult man!

So that's it then. Any future scope for extending the ground is likely dead. 52,000 is essentially the permanent limit. East stand up against listed building, and Gallowgate stand up against high rise student flats - with Ashley pocketing the cash from the land sale (and NCC taking a wee slice too).

(edit: Wrong stand!)

So that's it then. Any future scope for extending the ground is likely dead. 52,000 is essentially the permanent limit. East stand up against listed building, and Milburn stand up against high rise student flats - with Ashley pocketing the cash from the land sale (and NCC taking a wee slice too).

what about the Gallowgate? That was supposed to be the stand that they wanted to extend right?

So that's it then. Any future scope for extending the ground is likely dead. 52,000 is essentially the permanent limit. East stand up against listed building, and Milburn stand up against high rise student flats - with Ashley pocketing the cash from the land sale (and NCC taking a wee slice too).

what about the Gallowgate? That was supposed to be the stand that they wanted to extend right?

Wasn't concentrating. Meant Gallowgate.