St James' Park

Delima

Since we don't have a roof over the pitch and the 4 stands aren't the same size just exactly how are we going to have a screen in the middle? Holding it up by cables won't work because of the lopsided stands so it won't be straight, and even if there was a way around that it would mean people in level 7 will have a huge overview of screen instead of a pitch. The best option would have been not to stick a fucking screen up and only put it up temporarily for the Rugby World Cup.

http://i.imgur.com/XgkBteO.gif

Since we don't have a roof over the pitch and the 4 stands aren't the same size just exactly how are we going to have a screen in the middle? Holding it up by cables won't work because of the lopsided stands so it won't be straight, and even if there was a way around that it would mean people in level 7 will have a huge overview of screen instead of a pitch. The best option would have been not to stick a f***ing screen up and only put it up temporarily for the Rugby World Cup.

:spit:

Since we don't have a roof over the pitch and the 4 stands aren't the same size just exactly how are we going to have a screen in the middle? Holding it up by cables won't work because of the lopsided stands so it won't be straight, and even if there was a way around that it would mean people in level 7 will have a huge overview of screen instead of a pitch. The best option would have been not to stick a fucking screen up and only put it up temporarily for the Rugby World Cup.

This is how you install a new screen. Four sides, HD, curved for optimal viewing angles, and huge considering it's in an arena. We suck.

Looks just as hazardous as ours. The thing is bursting into flames.

Since we don't have a roof over the pitch and the 4 stands aren't the same size just exactly how are we going to have a screen in the middle? Holding it up by cables won't work because of the lopsided stands so it won't be straight, and even if there was a way around that it would mean people in level 7 will have a huge overview of screen instead of a pitch. The best option would have been not to stick a f***ing screen up and only put it up temporarily for the Rugby World Cup.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

I sit in the Gallowgate and I've never seen it :lol:

Aren't you under it then?

:dontknow: pretty sure i'd remember a big flag passing near by mind. Was it only at the Liverpool game?

Looked like it tbh.

I'm in the Gallowgate aswell but have never actually seen it, just passed it over me heed at the Leicester and Liverpool games. Had a feeling it would have either Wonga or Sports Direct on it. Or both! It stinks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest firetotheworks

They're putting up another sign at the Barrack Road corner of Gallowgate. Dunno what it is though, it's at pedestrian height.

No hot food for the Media at future home games... :lol:

Seriously?

How f***ing petty/cheap do we have to be man.

you have to ask?

again as santoon said, in a way f*** them like no-one else gets free attendance, gets paid to watch the match and free food on top but it's just a wider symptom of the man being a total cheap c***

Of course nobody cares about them. It's just symptomatic of him being a horrible, cheap, corner-cutting, low quality man. All that money and look at the state of him ffs.