St James' Park

Delima

United Goes Under The Hammer

By Anthony Marshall- Newcastle United Journalist

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/0/b6/0,,10278~10073600,00.jpg

Do you want to purchase a piece of Newcastle United heritage?

Following the recent revamp of the famous East Stand sign, the old lettering which used to adorn the front section of the roof can be yours, as it is set to go under the hammer through an exclusive online auction.

And in buying the letters, you will also be raising funds for the Club's official charity, Newcastle United Foundation.

The online auction starts on Sunday (9th October) afternoon and runs until Sunday, 16th October, so you a week to get your bid in. We will be selling each letter individually all the way through from the 'N' of Newcastle to the 'D' of United, and every penny raised will go to Newcastle United Foundation (registered charity no. 1124896).

On Sunday afternoon we will be providing a link to the auction, and you can then get bidding for a piece of the Club's history.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Foundation/News/0,,10278~2475424,00.html

I suppose, considering what's done is done, it's a nice touch auctioning them for charity. But, I guess it means that we won't ever see them put back up. :undecided:

What you've said sums up my feelings about this......... :undecided:

United Goes Under The Hammer

By Anthony Marshall- Newcastle United Journalist

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/0/b6/0,,10278~10073600,00.jpg

Thank God, I'm finally going to be able to stick my catchphrase "NUDE ELASTIC NEWT" in big fuck off lettering on my roof.

Hopefully one person buys them and stores them for when Ashley f***s off.

If I was a billionaire, I would actually do that.  In fact if I was a billionaire, I'd buy the club and sack Ashley and everyone connected with his time at the club.

The players are connected with his time at the club...

Hopefully one person buys them and stores them for when Ashley fucks off.

If I was a billionaire, I would actually do that.  In fact if I was a billionaire, I'd buy the club and sack Ashley and everyone connected with his time at the club.

No need to sack Ashley if you bought the club. And evertime connected with his time? So, Pardew, Carver, Cabaye, Jonas, Colo.....

Hopefully one person buys them and stores them for when Ashley f***s off.

:lol: I like how the latter didn't come to your mind first

Anyone who watches the Spurs game next Sunday count how many times SKY's cameras pan over the 'new' logo.

I bet they avoid like the plague. Can't do anything with the electronic ad boards I know but I reckon they will avoid the gallowgate roof and the new East stand abortion.

Anyone who watches the Spurs game next Sunday count how many times SKY's cameras pan over the 'new' logo.

I bet they avoid like the plague. Can't do anything with the electronic ad boards I know but I reckon they will avoid the gallowgate roof and the new East stand abortion.

Hope so :thup: