St James' Park

Delima

Great, more unnecessary whingeing about non-SD logos.

I know I'll regret this but what exactly is so wrong about people not being happy with the stadium being whored out like this? Should we all just nod and smile along because we're doing well in the league?

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7656/20110927134235.jpg

Fucking unreal how much of the advertising hoarding is SD.com, even ignoring the wank on the East Stand/Gallowgate. Literally runs all over the entire stadium. :lol:

Looks crap like the Sports Direct everywhere. It may be the way of the world, but we don't have to like it.

The pitch looks amazing in that photo though. I didn't realize they used grow lights.

They've used those grow lights for a good few years now. I used to think they'd left the floodlights on as they are quite bright. i've just been to the front door with the dog and they're on tonight although my view is now being partly obscured by the new university buildings that are going up as part of the Science City Project.

Looks crap like the Sports Direct everywhere. It may be the way of the world, but we don't have to like it.

The pitch looks amazing in that photo though. I didn't realize they used grow lights.

They've used those grow lights for a good few years now. I used to think they'd left the floodlights on as they are quite bright. i've just been to the front door with the dog and they're on tonight although my view is now being partly obscured by the new university buildings that are going up as part of the Science City Project.

I think we were the first club to use them over here but most other clubs have now followed suit.

Guest Randy Savage

I think we were the first club to use them over here but most other clubs have now followed suit.

Sunderland have had them for years and were certainly one of the first clubs to use them.

Sunderland have had them for years and were certainly one of the first clubs to use them.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/webimage/strip120511kbjjc_1_3376416!image/1752079314.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/1752079314.jpg

Guest thenorthumbrian

When I see the words Sports Direct now I just feel angry. Look at our beautiful stadium man. Gut wrenching.

Well, there's a lot more red and white to be seen around St James' Park these days than black and white. 

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/webimage/strip120511kbjjc_1_3376416!image/1752079314.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/1752079314.jpg

:lol: :lol:

What was the lad on the rights youtube again?

:lol:

just remembered that video he put up of him showing his gran 2 girls 1 cup.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

No links to it?

Not really been that fussed about the Sports Direct lettering but then you see pictures like this and it his home.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_u3vKyogkXtM/SnNpWCn2LbI/AAAAAAAARLo/Yl-avrXqnFY/s400/_44447116_robson_getty.jpg

Not really been that fussed about the Sports Direct lettering but then you see pictures like this and it his home.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_u3vKyogkXtM/SnNpWCn2LbI/AAAAAAAARLo/Yl-avrXqnFY/s400/_44447116_robson_getty.jpg

:sadnod: