St James' Park

Delima

:anguish: Hope the pitch doesn't get torn up too much as it'd be mid season :anguish:

My thoughts as well, right in the middle of the season.

Why aren't they playing it in June like the proper world cup?????

Shit sport needs to get attention.

This is an absolute masterstroke. Rugby turning our pitch into a quagmire will stop carpet football teams like Doncaster and Peterborough coming to SJP in 2015 and thinking they can pass their way to win. They wont be able to play their game and we'll be able to set up defensively and get a 0-0. :thup:

:pardsgrin:

Guest neesy111

I'd say the football we've seen this season will get people in the mood for watching Rugby.

Guest Slippery Sam

:anguish: Hope the pitch doesn't get torn up too much as it'd be mid season :anguish:

No doubt Parsnip will have that earmarked already as an excuse (just incase he's still here that is).

This is an absolute masterstroke. Rugby turning our pitch into a quagmire will stop carpet football teams like Doncaster and Peterborough coming to SJP in 2015 and thinking they can pass their way to win. They wont be able to play their game and we'll be able to set up defensively and get a 0-0. :thup:

:pardsgrin:

But we will win the 0-0

The Rugby World Cup is one of my favourite sporting events, probably enjoy it more than the football one, mainly because I feel something for the England team and they at least have a chance of winning this cup. So seeing some games at SJP is great news, smart fixtures too, the Scots will fill the ground and Tonga versus the all backs will be one of the better group games I'm sure.

Guest Vinkent

We need Pards to lead the team in doing that before the rest of our games now like :lol:

I thought it was official?

Aren't the club disbanding the young people's corner to put in a bigger family enclosure? I think that's fair enough like, considering we don't sell many enclosure tickets.

Guest neesy111

Aren't the club disbanding the young people's corner to put in a bigger family enclosure? I think that's fair enough like, considering we don't sell many enclosure tickets.

I'm sure we do, most of the Level 7 is the family bit now.

I was joking :laugh:

I think if they go ahead with that Level 7 will be an entire family section :anguish:

I wouldn't take my kid to sit right next to away fans.

Guest neesy111

I was joking :laugh:

I think if they go ahead with that Level 7 will be an entire family section :anguish:

I wouldn't take my kid to sit right next to away fans.

:okay:

When I used to sit in the old family enclosure (infront of the old boxes in the East) our turnstiles came right out in to the away fans when they were in the NE corner. Happy days as a child.