St James' Park

Delima

I've just remembered.. we're building a new training ground complex thing, right?

..Will it include sports direct in the name? Will it have advertising all over the place?

:anguish: :anguish:

I've just remembered.. we're building a new training ground complex thing, right?

..Will it include sports direct in the name? Will it have advertising all over the place?

:anguish: :anguish:

Probably.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it up yet? Can't believe we will get an up close view of the king in the dugout!

Wonder what feed will the screen show. If they use the exact same tv feed barring the replays, then we can expect images of protest (though limited) and of course the horrid football.

I'm sure the old Gallowgate scoreboard used to have three little pac man type things jumping jumping up and down whenever we scored and then the word GOAL would appear with bits of the letters missing.

I'm sure the old Gallowgate scoreboard used to have three little pac man type things jumping jumping up and down whenever we scored and then the word GOAL would appear with bits of the letters missing.

It did with with fireworks. Steve Carney or someone scored an own goal (might have been the first goal) and "Ooops" was displayed; went down a storm.

Is it up yet? Can't believe we will get an up close view of the king in the dugout!

Wonder what feed will the screen show. If they use the exact same tv feed barring the replays, then we can expect images of protest (though limited) and of course the horrid football.

Looking out of the office window at it now and it isn't finished and doesn't look like it'll be finished in 7 days time either.

Guest firetotheworks

My theory is that Ashley's banking on the idea that the football is now so unwatchable that everyone will resort to watching his Sports Direct adverts instead.

I'd probably enjoy watching Hypnotoad more than us.

'The Terrace' is done in the Lonsdale logo there isn't it?

Same style as Everlast too, but I think it's a pretty common and basic sort of design. I wouldn't read too much into it, until  those adverts start going up around it :lol: