St James' Park

Delima

Eddie Rutherford is the Stadium Manager, you'll have seen hanging about in the tunnel during matches. You can't miss his face.

kIvEffM.jpg

Fucking hell that's a face that give a you confidence in a well maintained exterior.

BTW that guy Lee is a proper arsehole. You'd think he built the stadium with his bare hands with how defensive he is. It's constructive criticism. We all absolutely love SJP and we want to see it reach it's full potential not look run down as fuck.

"But with anything, just tell us. It's not about us not wanting to do something - saying we won't do something because it'll save us money. We want it to look right and in between every game, we do what needs to be done."

“It’s a snap shot though - the windows for example. We’re cleaning these windows once a month. You clean your windows, it’ll cost you £10. I’ve got to get a cherry picker which is £2,500 for a day to clean the windows."

We'll do anything you want to make our great stadium look its best..........................so long as it cost's nowt.

Can't really blame the guy whose job it is though. Surely if Benitez gets shafted that guy is probably working with even less in his budget. If he starts mouthing off saying his budget is terrible they will just replace him. It all stems from the poison up top.

Guest neesy111

I've been at the business school at uni over the past 7-8 months and I haven't yet seen anyone cleaning those windows from the outside.  Either they do it at night or it's done by inspector gadget.

You seen anyone Kid Icarus[/member] ?

Down in London i paid £625 for the day for a 30 meter plus MEWP mounted on a flatbed lorry with an operator.  And that was via a contractor who add their uplift on top of the hire firms cost. 2.5k not buying it.