St James' Park

Delima

4 hours ago, LFEE said:

I so badly want to read something into this. Have said it on here many times that the Bernabeu is the best football stadium in the world and absolutely should be the template for our new stadium, should we be getting one.

2 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

In terms of where their current stadium is (downtown on the lake) and where that would be, it is almost the identical equivalent to leaving SJP and building a new stadium next to Newcastle airport.

Just now, timeEd32 said:

In terms of where their current stadium is (downtown on the lake) and where that would be, it is almost the identical equivalent to leaving SJP and building a new stadium next to Newcastle airport.

Fitting as it appears to be designed to look like an aircraft hanger. 

Just now, andycap said:

So whats this stack meant to be for? Is it gonna be showing all toon games. All toon home games or just televised games. 

Just televised games.  A venue closer to the ground for beers but not like the surrounding area is struggling for bars.

I've got absolutely zero intention of drinking there pre-match outside of a one-off for curiosity purposes.

34 minutes ago, Sima said:

Just televised games.  A venue closer to the ground for beers but not like the surrounding area is struggling for bars.

I've got absolutely zero intention of drinking there pre-match outside of a one-off for curiosity purposes.

Yeah, can’t see me being in it more than once tbh. The one thing Newcastle isn’t short of is bars.

as for televised (home) games you’ll hear a going going in before you see it and it seems the kind of place you’ll get fannies throwing their pints in the air 

1 minute ago, gdm said:

Yeah, can’t see me being in it more than once tbh. The one thing Newcastle isn’t short of is bars.

as for televised (home) games you’ll hear a going going in before you see it and it seems the kind of place you’ll get fannies throwing their pints in the air 

Guaranteed.