St James' Park

Delima

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

Yes but the club don’t get the profits if customers go elsewhere. The whole idea of it was a new revenue stream to help the battle against PSR. Needed to be bigger and maximise those 25 times a year surely.

Do you think you could have somewhere twice the size on that site ?

9 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

yup, I was in a restaurant the other day where you had to order through their app and their was an option to turn calorie notifications off, and yes it was selected.

I like it, guides my decision sometimes  - trying to get more calories for my money.

35 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Is the calorie thing necessary? Surely a normal person knows all that shit contains fucking loads. Not like there's a magic hotdog that contains 2kcal, if there was it would probably be 25 fucking quid 

Lots of people count their calories, so yes. 

39 minutes ago, madras said:

Do you think you could have somewhere twice the size on that site ?

I think they could’ve made it bigger and used what space they had more efficiently.

38 minutes ago, Chris L said:

Agreed. Great commentary team. Just wish wouldn’t say “joelinton” the way he does 😂😂

Listened to the second half yesterday - he did say that Osula is Dutch at one point too. It's a good job I'm not Ando as I'm such a pedant I'd have corrected him. 😂

56 minutes ago, Stifler said:

A laminated flat A4 menu does not scream ‘platinum’ to me.

Am sure the corporate/ premium offerings are going to get a revamp in due course. Including the prices…

I remember when the new stands opened the corporate offering was relatively premium, and stuff like 1892 club actually seemed to have a bit more to them. Like everything else under Ashley it looks like it was just done on the cheap for a decade

I seem to remember the catering contract being outsourced under Ashley, I wonder if that will be / has been brought in house again to allow improvements 

20 minutes ago, Elma said:

Listened to the second half yesterday - he did say that Osula is Dutch at one point too. It's a good job I'm not Ando as I'm such a pedant I'd have corrected him. 😂

There's only 2 things I can't stand in the world, people who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch 

2 hours ago, maybe_next_year said:

Cheeseburger is still 30p cheaper than I paid at National League South side Chelmsford the other day to be fair :lol: 

700 calories though?

3k capacity?

around 50k income per game if full?

could be a million per season {income not profit) from match days alone.

add in non match day income.

and some account fiddling.

2 hours ago, El Prontonise said:

I think people are over estimating the profits that stack will make for the club with how tight margins are in the hospitality sector, might pay for a few weeks of wages for a top earner and that's it.

100% it’s a cultural/ fan move rather than money maker 

3 hours ago, El Prontonise said:

I think people are over estimating the profits that stack will make for the club with how tight margins are in the hospitality sector, might pay for a few weeks of wages for a top earner and that's it.

Agree. Doesn't stack up

7 hours ago, El Prontonise said:

Unless all the costs belong to SELA and all the revenue belongs to NUFC...

We know that's what Chelsea would do.