St James' Park

Delima

47 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

The source is very solid in terms of their integrity. I’m just not sure how they’d know. Connections to the club sure but I just thought it would be flying around everywhere by now if true (I’m not on any social media). 

It is now :troll:

2 hours ago, Ronaldo said:

Anyone else heard this rumour flying around about us definitely moving? 

Honestly, I think it’s just people listening to what the club says, and articles on the subject, and coming to their own conclusions.

Edited by Stifler

30 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

70k super stadium would transform the city and create a real buzz.

Big window at one end framing the newly renovated park and city centre beyond would set it apart from anything in this country.

Yeah, what would be nice is if the Sela site was retained, but with permanent buildings instead of shipping containers. Leazes Park now starts where the Gallowgate is, and there is a wide path leading from the Sela park, over the Strawberry Road, which is now a low traffic/speed limit road. As you enter the Leazes Park from where the Gallowgate is, each side of the path has those old SJP gates permanently open. The old SJP site is landscaped, with wide paths leading through the older part of Leazes Park, to the new stadium on Castle Leazes. 

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

Yeah, what would be nice is if the Sela site was retained, but with permanent buildings instead of shipping containers. Leazes Park now starts where the Gallowgate is, and there is a wide path leading from the Sela park, over the Strawberry Road, which is now a low traffic/speed limit road. As you enter the Leazes Park from where the Gallowgate is, each side of the path has those old SJP gates permanently open. The old SJP site is landscaped, with wide paths leading through the older part of Leazes Park, to the new stadium on Castle Leazes. 

Dreamer