St James' Park

Delima

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

It’s not really a realistic possibility though. We wouldn’t get away with building on that part of Leazes Park.

It feels more realistic than all the ground share suggestions I've seen like. Not necessarily because it's realistic, more that the ground share stuff sounds like pure fantasy.

Screenshot_20241004_232050_YouTube.thumb.jpg.205cb1d1a50ddbfb314762ae0469232e.jpg

4 minutes ago, RobsonsWonderland said:

Not sure out health and safety regulations are the same as Russia's when it comes to temporary stands....

Just add a couple of these bad boys to Gateshead or Kingston Park for a year when we rebuild lol

hq720.jpg

images.jpeg

This is essentially what the London stadium is.

22 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

It feels more realistic than all the ground share suggestions I've seen like. Not necessarily because it's realistic, more that the ground share stuff sounds like pure fantasy.

Screenshot_20241004_232050_YouTube.thumb.jpg.205cb1d1a50ddbfb314762ae0469232e.jpg

But pointless, there's absolutely no reason to do it that way other than it making an interesting render.

1 hour ago, Jackie Broon said:

But pointless, there's absolutely no reason to do it that way other than it making an interesting render.

The reason is that you can stay at SJP while most of it is being built, thought that was pretty obvious like. 

I genuinely can’t believe how many people think we’ll be able to play at Sunderland! Absolutely not a chance in hell that would happen! NP would laugh their heads off at the idea of 45K black and whiters going through their every fortnight! 100% never ever going to happen!