St James' Park

Delima

4 minutes ago, Rod said:

Fuck off man.  It's a piece of lego.

More like duplo. Lego on the cheap. I’m telling you though. It’s more about the capacity than the quality/history for most. 

19 minutes ago, RS said:

More like duplo. Lego on the cheap. I’m telling you though. It’s more about the capacity than the quality/history for most. 

I gave this a like but I still have no idea what duplo is. 

1 hour ago, RS said:

Duplo is lego just made for you kids, it's not that much cheaper either as I often find with my young grandkid 

12 hours ago, Kanji said:

Give me a proper clean and modern football stadium that is properly football, towering over the city like SJP. 

I always thought SJP was a bit of an eyesore tbh - Newcastle has one of the most beautiful city centres in the country.  A pile of concrete, steel and glass shouldn’t be towering over it.  

13 hours ago, RS said:

An 80k SOL replica doesn’t actually leave us much better off.  The point would be to increase commercial revenues, not try and sell an extra 30k cheap seats.