St James' Park: club plans to expand existing site further to completion of feasibility study (Edwards)

Delima

Was there any news about the away fan placement situation in the Prem next season?

The club have applied to the Premier League for a dispensation. You won't hear any more than that considering we've not been promoted yet.

£300m is it's initial cost apparently. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-39356244

Done properly up here, we could boost the local workforce as well as create hundreds, if not thousands of short to long term jobs.

Zero ambition to do so. Barely willing to keep SJP looking decent.

:lol: not sure if that is serious, but Goodison is a shithole, (sorry Everton fans I know it will have emotional attachment) way past it's sell by date and not fit for their purpose any longer.

St.James' is a wonderful stadium with arguably the best location in England. Why would any sane person want to move from there ?

In process of new stadium, no?

• 3 weeks later...

Was there any news about the away fan placement situation in the Prem next season?

The club have applied to the Premier League for a dispensation. You won't hear any more than that considering we've not been promoted yet.

Is the application for dispensation just a rumour or is it something the club have actually made an official statement on?

Is the application for dispensation just a rumour or is it something the club have actually made an official statement on?

On the record in forum minutes published on nufc.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

The bairn remarked to me last night while watching the Europa final about what a lush new stadium it was being played in.

She then asked how old our stadium was and I explained to which she eventually replied that ours looks old and filthy compared to the one on the telly.

I have no doubt in my mind that Rafa has had his say on how the ground and its environment should look like mind. Last summer it was the training ground. This summer he'll want the ground to look fit for Premier League football and standards.

I have no doubt in my mind that Rafa has had his say on how the ground and its environment should look like mind. Last summer it was the training ground. This summer he'll want the ground to look fit for Premier League football and standards.

Hopefully yeah, I bet if you spent a million on it you could make big improvements.

Maybe they listened to the fans for one. I think before the last summer the fans mentioned how the stands could be slippery in the rain so they put down a new surface last summer that has more grip. In the last fans meeting the overall state of the ground was brought up. Maybe for once they are listening to us.

Needs cleaning and good cladding around the exterior.

Yeah it does. They could make the place look fantastic with some new cladding, and cladding is fairly cheap and easy to replace.