St James' Park

Delima

We might stay at SJP, we might extend it, we might move to the arena site, we might move to Leazes Park, we might do nowt.

Cheers Luke.

6 minutes ago, NSG said:

We might stay at SJP, we might extend it, we might move to the arena site, we might move to Leazes Park, we might do nowt.

Cheers Luke.

But use Sunscreen

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Don’t have Twitter any more, give me a run down 

Newcastle's St James' Park is the frontrunner to host the inaugural Over 35s World Cup in June after organisers held positive talks with the Premier League club and local council.

10 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Don’t have Twitter any more, give me a run down son

Sorry Dad, over 35s World Cup in Newcastle. Loads of big players involved. 

IMG_5730.thumb.jpeg.a0ff90c6c8f2df5d61774799b6a48243.jpeg

2 minutes ago, NSG said:

Sorry Dad, over 35s World Cup in Newcastle. Loads of big players involved. 

IMG_5730.thumb.jpeg.a0ff90c6c8f2df5d61774799b6a48243.jpeg

Has a host nation ever been booed for 90 minutes? All detestable cunts in our team :lol:

4 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Has a host nation ever been booed for 90 minutes? All detestable cunts in our team :lol:

Bit harsh on Joe Cole, the rest are rats though 

5 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Every couple of months a new “story” comes out which has no actual news in it 

That’s how it works. (Announcing a possible unpopular decision). Hopefully they don’t get cold feet and we are built the best stadium in the the UK.

2 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

The more time goes on the more I think just build a new stadium (in city centre) and ramp up income as much as possible while making it affordable for average fans.

I agree, as sad as it would be to see St. James’ knocked down, it’s not going to help us get amongst the elite. Far too many restrictions to do something genuinely world class that will allow them to maximise corporate spend. 

I’ve always been a St. James’ Park loyalist but if they could get a new stadium right (would have to meet a ton of different criteria) then it is the best option sadly 

Get the arena site bought off Homes England and stop fucking about. Castle Leazes will get bogged down in objections and red tape for years with no guarantee it would be approved.

The atmosphere at SJP, sight lines, facilities and  acoustics are shit, build something the envy of everywhere with the River and bridges as the backdrop.

Everton’s new stadium pisses all over the recent Anfield redevelopment in my opinion and will generate massive new revenues for them.

Edited by Whitley mag

4 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Everton’s new stadium pisses all over the recent Anfield redevelopment in my opinion and will generate massive new revenues for them.

I haven't been to any of the Liverpool stadiums but I think the new Everton one looks magnificent and, in fairness to the bastards, as does Anfield.

9 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I haven't been to any of the Liverpool stadiums but I think the new Everton one looks magnificent and, in fairness to the bastards, as does Anfield.

Yeah fantastic setting, will generate further investment in that area of Liverpool and the design though not on the level of some new stadiums in America looks very impressive.

Not sure about Anfield, externally I like the brick work, but inside it looks boring.

It might have a smaller capacity, but Everton’s stadium will be the better of the two, although again I hope we out do them, and do something more like the new White Heart Lane.

Edited by Stifler