St James' Park

Delima

Can't say I condone it, but it was always going to f***ing happen.

Ashley has noone to blame but him himself. If idiots could get on the roof and tear the big letters down, they would.

Don't really see the big deal about the cheap signs being sent flying (interesting to see how light and crappy they look). Sure, not super classy, but meh.

The shop windows however :no:

:lol:

I did call them mongs, but at least they're standing up for what they believe in, I guess. It's just ridiculou that a) it's this late and b) it's when we have had supposedly reat news because of, and from the board recently.

Just charvers wanting to smash something and he has given them an excuse, tbf.

:lol:

I did call them mongs, but at least they're standing up for what they believe in, I guess. It's just ridiculou that a) it's this late and b) it's when we have had supposedly reat news because of, and from the board recently.

Just charvers wanting to smash something and he has given them an excuse, tbf.

which is it then ?

Guest neesy111

What they did tonight has nothing to do with the SJP stuff, it's just a bunch of mongs (what are the parents doing for those who are u16???) thinking they can be above the law.

Oh dear Ashley will probably retaliate

Just have visions of him kicking in the Club Shop window going "Newcastle is f***ing s***, Newcastle is f***ing s***, HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? EH? EH?" :lol:

Guest johnson293
:fool: And of course, it would happen in a match against the Inbreds, who'll be loving this... give them another opportunity try and take the 'moral high ground' again.  :rolleyes:

And of course, it would happen in a match against the Inbreds, who'll be loving this... give them another opportunity try and take the 'moral high ground' again.

doubt it, we have knackers who we'll condemn, they have knackers that smash up trains and metro's that they defend.