St James' Park

Delima

Well they have to arrest him, but I totally understand why he would feel he needed to do what he did and I would hope he would be treated sympathetically.

I'm sure the granny with the dent in her heed'd agree with you.

Well they have to arrest him, but I totally understand why he would feel he needed to do what he did and I would hope he would be treated sympathetically.

Bollocks, no excuse to act like a complete moron.

Exactly. Hope that they identify as many of the perpetrators as possible and at the very least scare the shit out of them. Should make them think twice about misbehaving again. They are just kids really, but they need to be taught that you cannot behave like that in civilised society.

Guest Roger Kint

John McCrirrick on the radio today calling NUFC fans stupid for oppsing the SDA name change. 'SJP earns the club no money at all while SDA pays millions'  :rolleyes:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Is it called SDA on anyone elses Fifa 12? is on mine :(

Aye I was well annoyed when I seen that, I could barely finish my lunch.

Guest guinness_fiend

Is it called SDA on anyone elses Fifa 12? is on mine :(

Eh?  I've got the PS3 version and it hasn't changed on mine since the recent update.

I was struck by how little non SD advertising there is in the ground now.  There used to be a bit at the front of level 7 but apart from Cruise and something else I couldn't read even that is now all SD.

Would love to know the real reason for this.  Even during poor economic times in the past, we have always managed to get local advertising in.  Their justification for the renaming is because of the low commerical revenue and I wonder whether that is down to their own shortcomings or whether they have little appetite to advertise anything other than SD.

I was struck by how little non SD advertising there is in the ground now.  There used to be a bit at the front of level 7 but apart from Cruise and something else I couldn't read even that is now all SD.

Would love to know the real reason for this.  Even during poor economic times in the past, we have always managed to get local advertising in.  Their justification for the renaming is because of the low commerical revenue and I wonder whether that is down to their own shortcomings or whether they have little appetite to advertise anything other than SD.

The majority of non SD adverts go in the prime advertising space, the electric boards surrounding the pitch.

Guest johnson293

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7065/6987464821_829aecbd80_b.jpg

Would be a superb shot if it wasn't for the shit all over the stands.

Would love that as my desktop background if it wasn't for the SD crap.  The thing that irks me is that it is a shocking logo which has had no money spent to create it.

Similar shot here (tho' not as hi-res), minus the branding....

182206_132424876827374_132254886844373_189453_4342141_n.jpg

Guest johnson293

Adrian Chiles said that earlier we'd beaten Norwich at St James Park after the cup draws on ESPN, sure a load of Mackems will be phoning to complain.

Saw something on RTG a while back with them encouraging each other to contact Google to update their mapping, as they still had it labelled St. James' Park, and the aerial shot didn't show the SD.com on the roof of the Gallowgate end.

9-1 FTM, NETD 3 years running, etc, etc