St James' Park

Delima

In the latest news, wonga don't take the roof from your head when you can't afford the 1776% interest on your free sports direct poster (and massive fucking free mug).

What's 1776% interest on free?  :pow:

Guest jonlane86

It's clear they've paid nout for Stadium sponsorship and its all an exercise to "warm the new sponsor to the fans". No company would pay for sponsorship and not use it, why haven't they got Wonga around the ground if they own the naming rights?

Guest icemanblue

It's clear they've paid nout for Stadium sponsorship and its all an exercise to "warm the new sponsor to the fans". No company would pay for sponsorship and not use it, why haven't they got Wonga around the ground if they own the naming rights?

Because it only kicks in this summer? I'd expect to see a lot of Wonga advertising in the ground by the time out first game rolls around. I imagine they'll end up with something on the East Stand roof, too.

It's clear they've paid nout for Stadium sponsorship and its all an exercise to "warm the new sponsor to the fans". No company would pay for sponsorship and not use it, why haven't they got Wonga

around the ground if they own the naming rights?

Id imagine Wonga will begin to appear around the ground next season, with sports direct.

Is it? Have the details been reported anywhere?

Is it? Have the details been reported anywhere?

The received wisdom of the internet trumps any actual facts or reports silly.

You learn nothing about tax and financial management at school.

Well that is simply rubbish...I had half an exam on Tax in my A Levels...your comment sounded a bit like a "exams nowadays are far too easy, not like in our day". :lol:

Final design:

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/4268/gallowgate.jpg

I like it  :bluestar:

This is why I love this forum :lol:

Guest Slippery Sam

You learn nothing about tax and financial management at school.

Well that is simply rubbish...I had half an exam on Tax in my A Levels...your comment sounded a bit like a "exams nowadays are far too easy, not like in our day". :lol:

That's why he dropped out.