St James' Park

Delima

Missing a great opportunity to stick a big f*** off mural up there.

Our stripes, the club crest, and Ruel Fox's face.

As much as I love the cathedral that is St James' Park, I often hope / think of the same (minus Foxs face :lol: ).

It would be awesome to see a big mural up there, of the city and the club crest etc. Cards on each seat of a stand to hold up when the players come out and such. You look at clubs like Dortmund, Barca, Real et al who really set the standard yet it's so easy to do and wouldn't cost that much relatively speaking. I think it would be awesome and really set us apart from other clubs in the country

I like it when snow falls off the roof and hits a steward.

I forgot which match it was this season, but that was basically the only entertainment we had in the Gallowgate for the whole 90 minutes.

I forgot which match it was this season, but that was basically the only entertainment we had in the Gallowgate for the whole 90 minutes.

Stoke IIRC.

Stoke IIRC.

Weren't the two goals we scored against Stoke at the Gallowgate end?

Stoke IIRC.

Weren't the two goals we scored against Stoke at the Gallowgate end?

Yup, still a shite game though.

Was Reading anyway - http://www.nufc.com/2012-13html/2013-01-19reading-h.html

Not sure why we need weekly updates on the painting of a roof. I reckon i'd have finished it by now if id been given a few tins of paint and a roller. Not sure what the fuss is about! Some clubs put up stands over the summer, whilst the people updating our website are getting a hard on over a paint job.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/big-toon-survey-show-money-4037059

There was also a clamour for a large screen and scoreboard to be installed at St James’.

Why? Is it that difficult to remember the score? I'll admit I almost lost count when Liverpool tanked us 0 - 6 but I don't see the need for a scoreboard. What would be shown on the large screen? I thought replays can't be shown in case they undermine the ref?

Jumbo screens hardly show match events these days, they tend to just be advertisements and we all know who will get our advertisement space.

If you want to watch replays then stick to Sky and MOTD.

For a scoreboard... I dont get why (if it is even needed) they cant just add a small section on the advertising boards next to the time boards.

Also agree with someone saying the line up's could be ran along the advertising boards pre match.

Also at half time/ full time would be good if they ran the scores from other games along them.

Jumbo screens hardly show match events these days, they tend to just be advertisements and we all know who will get our advertisement space.

If you want to watch replays then stick to Sky and MOTD.

:thup:

Proper small time. 'This throw-in sponsored by sportsdirect.in'

Sign on the roof is almost gone.

How was the tour? :)

Cracking. The bloke let everyone have a bit kick about on the pitch so the boy got to score a few goals and that. He dribbled it from one goal to the other, class. :lol:

Final design:

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/4268/gallowgate.jpg

I like it  :bluestar:

:lol:

Every time I see Beardsley I wonder if he ever met Leo Messi's mam in a trip to Argentina with the English national team.

:lol: Doesn't Messi's dad look alarmingly like him, though?