St James' Park

Delima

Guest Roger Kint

Freeze and re-heat a cooked burger?  :kasper:

That's illegal.  I'm sure NUFC came pretty high in food standards league done last season.

Anyone that has reheated chips knows you couldnt sell the fuckers after it. Agree though its contracted out to a respected company isnt it?

Guest neesy111

Freeze and re-heat a cooked burger?  :kasper:

That's illegal.  I'm sure NUFC came pretty high in food standards league done last season.

Anyone that has reheated chips knows you couldnt sell the fuckers after it. Agree though its contracted out to a respected company isnt it?

Yeah, all catering has been outsourced. 

Guest reefatoon

The food is disgusting, a friend of mine used to work in the kiosks and he said whatever didn't sell, they froze it and reheated it for the next game.  I understand that most places probably do this but I can't justify paying £3 for a pie.  The reason why you sometimes get a hard bun with the burger is because of this.

The standard of food really depresses me at football grounds because it really doesn't need to be that bad, but people still fecking eat it!

The only thing I rarely buy is a bag of crisps but they even replaced these with pringles FFS!

I don't understand why people even bother.  I mean, the match is only 90 minutes long, if people can't wait that long to stuff their faces, then they deserve to eat s****.  Not once have I thought. "f*** me I am that hungry I can't wait another 45 minutes, I must have a s*** burger right now at astronimical prices". Greedy f***ers.

Never ceases to amaze me how so many of our crowd are unable to go for 2 hours without eating. These fucking fat bastards have every opportunity to eat before or after the game they've paid to see but they choose to fucking gorge themselves during the fucker instead.

The fucking fat pigs should be thrown out.

I feel exactly the same way at the cinema.

Pies at half time surely, Jesus Christ, eating in the middle of a fucking game, what is wrong with some people  :lol:

There was a bloke in front of me last season who used to bring a full fucking packed lunch man. Sarnies, hard boiled eggs :lol: It was fucking lifting.

Guest reefatoon

Pies at half time surely, Jesus Christ, eating in the middle of a f***ing game, what is wrong with some people  :lol:

There was a bloke in front of me last season who used to bring a full f***ing packed lunch man. Sarnies, hard boiled eggs :lol: It was f***ing lifting.

Sounds like Brett making a day of it. . . . . Only joking Brett lad.

Pies at half time surely, Jesus Christ, eating in the middle of a f***ing game, what is wrong with some people  :lol:

There was a bloke in front of me last season who used to bring a full f***ing packed lunch man. Sarnies, hard boiled eggs :lol: It was f***ing lifting.

:spit:

I occasionally have a pie at half time but usually i'm to busy having a half time drunken outburst of 'Pardew Out'  :shifty:

Guest reefatoon

:spit:

I occasionally have a pie at half time but usually i'm to busy having a half time drunken outburst of 'Pardew Out'  :shifty:

:D

Guest The_Optimistic

So can I order food to other people seats?

Not sure, my guess would be that you need to enter a supporter number when you order on the app which will pull in the seat details.

Just been for a walk around the ground to get myself in the mood for tomorrow and because i'm a stupid old supertiscious twat and try and have a walk around the ground on a matchday dinnertime when we play midweek or the friday before because i did it before we played Barcelona in the CL in 1997 and we won!!!

Anyhow, i digress, there are nice new signs everywhere including over the turnstiles.

The turnstile signs for Level 7 Milburn say: Level 7 Family Enclosure and Sports Bar.

What fucking Sports Bar????????????????????????