St James' Park

Delima

Never ceases to amaze me how so many of our crowd are unable to go for 2 hours without eating. These f***ing fat b******s have every opportunity to eat before or after the game they've paid to see but they choose to f***ing gorge themselves during the f***er instead.

The f***ing fat pigs should be thrown out.

Fucking hell :lol:

Throw the hungry people to the dogs.

It's possibly a bit extreme a reaction, but I like it. Fair enough if you get to half time and you're a bit peckish and go for a pie but if we're on about people who've potentially ordered something the day before.. that's just weird. :lol:

I've got no problem with people eating at the game. Typically I'll pick up a sarnie or something on the way to the match because the prices in the ground are high, but you can't beat a pie at the match when it's winter and freezing cold (and we're s***). The pies themselves aren't bad, either.

Getting in the way of people's view is another thing, though. If it's in the first couple of minutes just after half-time (when people are getting back to their seats anyway), I can generally put up with it. It's hardly uncommon that people are a minute or so late back to their seat because the queues at half-time are always so vast. However, this will just cause problems cos it'll be all game.

Haven't bought one for ages but they were either freezing cold or fucking molten last time i had one.

I had a couple of the meat and potato ones last year. Were spot on tbh (for a football ground pie, anyway).

They must surely only be delivering at half time, would be mental otherwise. :lol:

I suppose it's a way to increase revenue if they think that there are people taking a look at the food queue and thinking "Fuck that". Not sure where it fits in with the alcohol thing though.

the future of the football stadium is rows of seats with obese bastards stuffing thier faces from conveyor belts of every imaginable food passing before them, getting charged for whatever they take.

Guest Rob 1988

nufc should just do this with Monty the Magpie to deliver food to people seats  :lol:

Maybe a hot pie cannon ??

People are just gunna mess about ordering food to the wrong seats, especially when the club is getting ran like it is. Stupid and cheesy idea imo

So could we like send 40 kebab pizzas to Ashley?

I deleted that post as I realised the app likely prevents it going on, but if we sent that to Ashley it wouldn't return.

Theres still Tom Foolery to be had I'm sure. :)

Without doubt. Nice to see the club hitting the burning issues anyway.

Sounds like a decent idea  :dontknow:

It's a football match man not a dinner theatre  :lol:

What in the sweet f*** is a "dinner theatre" because it sounds fantastic and I want to be in a production at such a theatre ASAP

I agree with this.

They're old, was a strange example I admit. I think they were rather quiet whilst people sat there eating, so we're halfway there already at SJP.

I could understand it if it was beer. Especially in the gallowgate where you need to start queueing at 35mins if you want a pint at half time, but food? Fuck that. The pies make me ill anyway.

Guest The_Optimistic

The food is disgusting, a friend of mine used to work in the kiosks and he said whatever didn't sell, they froze it and reheated it for the next game.  I understand that most places probably do this but I can't justify paying £3 for a pie.  The reason why you sometimes get a hard bun with the burger is because of this.

The standard of food really depresses me at football grounds because it really doesn't need to be that bad, but people still fecking eat it!

The only thing I rarely buy is a bag of crisps but they even replaced these with pringles FFS!

Guest Roger Kint

The food is disgusting, a friend of mine used to work in the kiosks and he said whatever didn't sell, they froze it and reheated it for the next game.  I understand that most places probably do this but I can't justify paying £3 for a pie.  The reason why you sometimes get a hard bun with the burger is because of this.

The standard of food really depresses me at football grounds because it really doesn't need to be that bad, but people still fecking eat it!

The only thing I rarely buy is a bag of crisps but they even replaced these with pringles FFS!

Fair enough pies but they wont freeze chips and burgers :lol:

Guest neesy111

Freeze and re-heat a cooked burger?  :kasper:

That's illegal.  I'm sure NUFC came pretty high in food standards league done last season.