St James' Park

Delima

They're purely ornamental though, they're not meant to ever serve their purpose as actual gates. Laughing stock, have a word man. :lol:

To be fair to who ever mentioned laughing stock, I would expect more people to laugh at them because of where they are than not laugh.

The gates are not the long lost treasure they were made out to be anyway, something has been made out of nothing.

Aye, Eskimos and Ecuadorians, Poles and Polynesians, from Rangoon to Rwanda, Tehran to Tierra del Fuego they'll all be saying to each other, "Did you hear about them gates at St James' Park?"

What a terrible state of affairs.

Come back when your hero gets something right at the club, he's on a right roll at the minute.

Guest bimpy474

maybe they will paint a false tunnel into the stadium behind the gates?

I said earlier why not paint a mural on the wall, something at least.

Aye, Eskimos and Ecuadorians, Poles and Polynesians, from Rangoon to Rwanda, Tehran to Tierra del Fuego they'll all be saying to each other, "Did you hear about them gates at St James' Park?"

What a terrible state of affairs.

I'm not sure about all of them but I have heard that one of our former players is refusing to go to St James' again until the gates are moved to a more fitting place.  I think the player concerned is called Stephen Spence although I've never heard of him or seen him play.

That really is a terrible state of affairs.

They could have put it down near the Bobby memorial or something.

there is literally countl some places around the stadium they could have put gates that look like places you could put gates.

:icon_scratch:

http://i.imgur.com/nPmTTnk.png

It's just not complete, if he/Asshley is going art deco - needs some Pollock inspired splashings of black&white along the brickwork, accompanied with portraits of club greats done in Pop Art style.