St James' Park

Delima

I can imagine the  sales pitch from the Adi Tv sales rep to the club... "I've sold big screens to Brockway United, Ogdenville City and North Haverbrook FC, and by gum it out them on the map!"

:lol: Fucking hate Ashley. Everything in there has a fucking logo on it.

So so amateurish, our club is a total embarrassment. So glad I gave up my ticket.

Same, I really don't miss it at all (which I take no real satisfaction from, of course, but it certainly makes it easier not to be going).

I can imagine the  sales pitch from the Adi Tv sales rep to the club... "I've sold big screens to Brockway United, Ogdenville City and North Haverbrook FC, and by gum it out them on the map!"

http://foodcourtlunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/magnetbox.gif

:lol:

The next thing will be that after the game it gets stuck on and overheats, burning the stadium to the ground. At this point in the Ashley regime that eventuality would be most welcome.

They aren't letting people sit down in the seats under the screen

:memelol:

This is tremendous

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120626024701/uncyclopedia/images/f/ff/Afro_circus.gif

Why is it even an issue, surely they should know the wind is blowing massively up there?

I was on an St. James Park tour years ago and we were up there and even if it was a decently nice day the wind was noticeable.

Because they are fucking stupid, lazy and cheap.

Why is it even an issue, surely they should know the wind is blowing massively up there?

I was on an St. James Park tour years ago and we were up there and even if it was a decently nice day the wind was noticeable.

Because they are fucking stupid, lazy and cheap.

Obviously.

It's like building a skyscraper on top of a swamp and then raise the question about the foundation after it's finished.

Horrible.