St James' Park

Delima

3 minutes ago, On the Grid said:

Not enough pints for PSR going on looking at those numbers...need to up our game

So if I go and have a skin full tonight at the Stack we can afford a new Center Half ?

37 minutes ago, TBG said:

Screenshot_20240816_122442_Instagram.jpg

I went on Saturday night and was really impressed with it. There was a Queen tribute band playing and, although cringing a bit at first, I was singing along with everyone else after several pints. [emoji38] The Brian May impersonator looked like he belonged more in Doctor and The Medics mind. [emoji38]

10 minutes ago, Wandy said:

I went on Saturday night and was really impressed with it. There was a Queen tribute band playing and, although cringing a bit at first, I was singing along with everyone else after several pints. [emoji38] The Brian May impersonator looked like he belonged more in Doctor and The Medics mind. [emoji38]

Blast from the past. I have very hazy  memories of “seeing” them live at Glastonbury in 85 🤪

14 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Unless that little ballsack AP went in 28000 times last weekend thats not great drinking lads....

Yes im aware lots of kids will be in that 38000 along with other drinks :lol:

I've no idea (!) why but that was my first thought too [emoji38]

9 hours ago, Fezzle said:

Unless that little ballsack AP went in 28000 times last weekend thats not great drinking lads....

Yes im aware lots of kids will be in that 38000 along with other drinks :lol:

Really disappointing, it’s way less than a pint a person. This weekend better correct those numbers ladies and gents!

48 minutes ago, SAK said:

Reliable sources?

The source is very solid in terms of their integrity. I’m just not sure how they’d know. Connections to the club sure but I just thought it would be flying around everywhere by now if true (I’m not on any social media).