FA investigating Emre again!!

Dragon55544

I think it's a bit ironic that a hockling wanker like Diouf could get to complain about anybody, tbh. He's one of the most despicable wankers in football.

Spot on. Should have been kicked out the Premiership when he spat on a child (spat on a child ffs!) at the Riverside.

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/2535/dioufusaz8.jpg

Guest Gemmill

Isn't mature enough for what?  What are you planning on doing to him? :cheesy:

:lol: gemmil what are you thinking!

You're the one musing over whether he's got hair where it counts, sicko! :cheesy:

Why wait until now to make the complaint?, it does look like Emre will be on his way though, and if he is a racist little scum it should just be a FIFA lifetime ban no messing.

I also agree though that Diouf should have been banned from the game a long long time ago.

maybe the fa have been building up a case against emre and asked other clubs if they have had a problem with him and that is why "wife beating ,spitting and diving scumbag" diouf has been brought into it. imho there is no smoke without fire in this allegation with the everton players and why would they accuse a fellow professional if it wasnt the case and the outcome it will more than likely bring . :(

Let's just wait and see. He is one of my favourite NUFC players on his day and I'd love for this to all be put behind him and for him to get back to his best, but if he's found guilty then I'm afraid I wouldn't be happy for him to stay here.

Wish they'd get his hearings out of the way. Just want to know either way. This is a pretty awful situation at the end of the day, and it's kind of depressing.

Why are all these accusations coming out now? Why didn't they complain at the time? Are the FA contacting all the clubs Emre has played and saying "Get your complaints in. We're doing a witch hunt of Emre"? If Emre is guilty he deserves to be punished (although as usual it's NUFC that will really suffer when we end up selling him for less than we bought him). His defence quotes certainly make it sound like he needs educating on what counts as racist. You can bet he'll be found guilty the day he fully recovers from his calf injury.

if he is found guilty then there is no way we will sell him. Roeder will sack him therefore we will recieve no money at all. We should sell him now if were gona get any money to replace him.

If he does get sacked we will no doubt spend the whole summer looking for a replacement for him and again ignore the fact we have needed 2 decent full backs for about 3 seasons now

Daily Mirror. Back page says,

"Newcastle MUST act as Emre is accused of racist slur NUMBER 3"

followed by the main headline...

"KICK HIM OUT"

Yep, for fucks sake...

Link

Accompanied by a picture of him looking like Dick Dastardly.

Why are all these accusations coming out now? Why didn't they complain at the time? Are the FA contacting all the clubs Emre has played and saying "Get your complaints in. We're doing a witch hunt of Emre"? If Emre is guilty he deserves to be punished (although as usual it's NUFC that will really suffer when we end up selling him for less than we bought him). His defence quotes certainly make it sound like he needs educating on what counts as racist. You can bet he'll be found guilty the day he fully recovers from his calf injury.

It's generally what happens when someone starts investigating something, they... ...well they investigate it, don't they. It's not surprising that "new" accusations are turning up.

It's generally what happens when someone starts investigating something, they... ...well they investigate it, don't they. It's not surprising that "new" accusations are turning up.

But they are so offended they have waited two months to complain.  Suffering from Stockholm Syndrome I suppose.

Can you honestly see Diouf not going straight to the papers - especially after 'having to be held back' by members of the Bolton Squad.

I think there MUST be a time limit put on these fkn complaints, if it was so bad then the complaints would have been made straight after these games.

Its like a really bad kiss and tell with a shitload of tarts coming out of the woodwork crying "he did me too".

Whole thing stinks of a press frenzy!

I think there MUST be a time limit put on these fkn complaints, if it was so bad then the complaints would have been made straight after these games.

Its like a really bad kiss and tell with a shitload of tarts coming out of the woodwork crying "he did me too".

Whole thing stinks of a press frenzy!

Not really, if he is racist then he is racist! You cant turn around and say "sorry but that was x months ago, its no longer racist!"

Maybe these players coming forward now thought "ah fuck it, what a tosser but i cant be arsed to go through the shit of reporting it" but then see he has done it again and again and feel its worth coming forward.

But they are so offended they have waited two months to complain.  Suffering from Stockholm Syndrome I suppose.

Can you honestly see Diouf not going straight to the papers - especially after 'having to be held back' by members of the Bolton Squad.

Or perhaps they were pissed off at the time, but decided, or were encouraged, to take it no further, however now that someone has come and specifically asked them what happened, they have simply answered the question.

You may find it hard to believe that Diouf wouldn't have gone to the press at the time, but I find it hard to believe that two random players would come out and make allegations of racism against another player, months down the line, with no prospect of personal gain, for no apparent reason.

Like I said before this is what happens when things get investigated, looking into someone's history to see if they have done what they are accused of before is an accepted method of trying to ensure that the findings of the investigation are accurate. Otherwise it would simply be a case of one person's word against another, how would you decide who was telling the truth in that instance?

Or perhaps they were pissed off at the time, but decided, or were encouraged, to take it no further, however now that someone has come and specifically asked them what happened, they have simply answered the question.

You may find it hard to believe that Diouf wouldn't have gone to the press at the time, but I find it hard to believe that two random players would come out and make allegations of racism against another player, months down the line, with no prospect of personal gain, for no apparent reason.

Like I said before this is what happens when things get investigated, looking into someone's history to see if they have done what they are accused of before is an accepted method of trying to ensure that the findings of the investigation are accurate. Otherwise it would simply be a case of one person's word against another, how would you decide who was telling the truth in that instance?

The nature of the 'man' in Diouf's case makes me think that he wouldn't wait two months to blab to somebody about being the victim of abuse.  And for it being 'with no prospect of personal gain, for no apparent reason' keeping Emre out of our squad could be of great signifcance to his chances of playing in Europe next year.

Plus, I thought that the FA were investigating an incident that took place at Everton last year, not into Emre's whole psychology.  This is one of the longest investigations of this kind that I can remember and seems exceptionally in depth - even UEFA recently managed to get a racism charge investigated within a week -  which makes me think that the lad is going to be crucified by the FA to 'prove' that they are being hard on racism in the game.

The nature of the 'man' in Diouf's case makes me think that he wouldn't wait two months to blab to somebody about being the victim of abuse.  And for it being 'with no prospect of personal gain, for no apparent reason' keeping Emre out of our squad could be of great signifcance to his chances of playing in Europe next year.

Sorry, but that's just paranoia in the extreme. :lol:

Plus, I thought that the FA were investigating an incident that took place at Everton last year, not into Emre's whole psychology.  This is one of the longest investigations of this kind that I can remember and seems exceptionally in depth - even UEFA recently managed to get a racism charge investigated within a week -  which makes me think that the lad is going to be crucified by the FA to 'prove' that they are being hard on racism in the game.

You could be right about that, but it hardly affects the question of whether or not Emre did it, or not, does it. UEFA aren't exactly the best people to hold up as beacons of good practice when it comes to the issue of racism either: remember the whole Spainish monkey chants thing?

What about this lad from Watford, do you think he's got something to gain out of lying about Emre, and all?