FA investigating Emre again!!

Dragon55544

The nature of the 'man' in Diouf's case makes me think that he wouldn't wait two months to blab to somebody about being the victim of abuse.  And for it being 'with no prospect of personal gain, for no apparent reason' keeping Emre out of our squad could be of great signifcance to his chances of playing in Europe next year.

Sorry, but that's just paranoia in the extreme. :lol:

Plus, I thought that the FA were investigating an incident that took place at Everton last year, not into Emre's whole psychology.  This is one of the longest investigations of this kind that I can remember and seems exceptionally in depth - even UEFA recently managed to get a racism charge investigated within a week -  which makes me think that the lad is going to be crucified by the FA to 'prove' that they are being hard on racism in the game.

You could be right about that, but it hardly affects the question of whether or not Emre did it, or not, does it. UEFA aren't exactly the best people to hold up as beacons of good practice when it comes to the issue of racism either: remember the whole Spainish monkey chants thing?

What about this lad from Watford, do you think he's got something to gain out of lying about Emre, and all?

I am not holding UEFA us to be 'beacons of good practice' - quite the opposite really which is why I brought them up.  If a governing body so inept can turn around a similar case - one without video evidence as well - then what is taking the FA so long and why go so 'in depth'.  I'm not making a statement the Emre didn't do it - he may have told every player in the PL that they were a bunch of goat rapists and he's shagged of all of their dead grandmothers - but it has no bearing on the charges that he is facing - did he racially abuse the two players on the day in question.

With reagard to the Watford lad - we're still catchable.  'I might be paranoid but that doesn't mean that they're no out to get me!'

Quite sad, if its true, that Emre acts like this on a pitch. It does look pretty suspicious - firstly saying he said nothing in English because he cant speak the lingo well, then, if those reports are accurate and he hasnt been misquoted or anything, then saying hell quit England if found guilty, then saying its normal in Turkey to call blacks "negros", all the whilst being "injured" whilst this investigation is going on.

If hes guilty then he really needs to go. We should offer all the money to Arsenal for Denilson, or look to get someone of similar quality in.

At the same time, I wouldnt be suprised if we keep him and let it all blow over, because that tends to be what happens in these types of scenarios. If guilty, hell be hard to ship, and although its clear alot of people dont rate him, he is a good footballer who we wont want to sell for peanuts.

Anyway, it is pretty piss taking that theyre doing all their investigations in public and taking such a long time about it. If Emre is actually innocent, his reputation will be in tatters, and it will have been a horrible few months for him. Even if hes guilty, the way theyre spreading this investigation out means that by the time theres a hearing, then an appeal, then a ban, well probably be nearing the end of the season. Its basically playing us into the hands of our european-qualification rivals, because Emre is a first team footballer for us, a key player when on form because of what he brings to the team, in a squad plagued by injuries at a time when we cant get any replacements. The FA should be doing this alot quicker and quieter then they are, because it is affecting us in some form or other.

Given we keep hearing of more incidents and Emre's own comments on the matter im starting to think there is only one verdict. Even if he doesn't understand what he has done I think he has probably said some things that arent accepted in this country. 

Given we keep hearing of more incidents and Emre's own comments on the matter im starting to think there is only one verdict. Even if he doesn't understand what he has done I think he has probably said some things that arent accepted in this country. 

I hope he's not guilty, but that's what I fear too.

Is that better than just typing "this"?

I'm personally not turning against him until a guilty verdict has been delivered (but racist or not, it looks like he's gonna get one thanks to the media trying to take it into their own hands).

That's the way I feel, I also think the FA have shit on him to a certain extent, leaking things to the press is terrible if he is innocent.

The FA have a lot to answer for as I would think they have a duty of care, the same as any company has to its employers, they are potentially creating a lot of problems for Emre if he's innocent, mud sticks.

I wouldn't like to be labelled a racist.

Guest Murwinduck

why diuf  say this during 6 months ?  ,  and why do you belive diuff and dont believe Emre ? . i think emre never do racism. cause of in turkey  peoples never do. have you heart any racism  problem  in turkey ?..  Emre is very good player . he play his honor and charachter.

someone say "kick him out"  or " ban for a long time"  .. but where is proof ?..

We'll not sack him. He'll simply just be left out of the squad until the summer before being shipped out to Bayern or wherever.

roeder will def sack him, no way will he allow him to stay if he is found guilty. Roeder strikes me as being a big member of the PC bandwagon brigade. If he is found guilty i would bet my mortgage on us not getting a penny for him

We'll not sack him. He'll simply just be left out of the squad until the summer before being shipped out to Bayern or wherever.

roeder will def sack him, no way will he allow him to stay if he is found guilty. Roeder strikes me as being a big member of the PC bandwagon brigade. If he is found guilty i would bet my mortgage on us not getting a penny for him

Random accusation tbh!

If hes guilty then he really needs to go. We should offer all the money to Arsenal for Denilson, or look to get someone of similar quality in.

We won't though, we'll end up getting someone like Joey Barton in because he gets stuck in and scores the odd goal.

Random accusation tbh!

Much like this whole trial so far.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=448926&CPID=8&clid=57&lid=&title=Magpies+await+Emre+date&channel=&

Newcastle United have confirmed that Emre is still awaiting a date for a Football Association personal hearing where he will defend himself against accusations of racial abuse.

The Magpies midfielder has been charged with using racially-aggravated and/or insulting words during Newcastle's defeat at the hands of Everton on 30th December.

Emre allegedly used racist language when clashing with Everton players Tim Howard, Joleon Lescott and Joseph Yobo and has requested a personal hearing in order to put his case across to English football's governing body.

The FA are also investigating claims of a second incident involving Emre and Bolton's El Hadji Diouf, whilst reports in Saturday's newspapers claim that the Turkey international has also been accused of racially abusing Watford midfielder Alhassan Bangura.

However, Newcastle have only received correspondence regarding the Everton charge and are now waiting for a date to be set for a personal hearing.

"Emre is still awaiting a date for his personal hearing where he intends to deny the charges brought against him and it would be inappropriate to make any further comment at this stage," read a club statement.

"We have not received any communication regarding any other allegations."

My only worrying thing is that the club (Roeder and fellow players) haven't defended him.  If he says he's innocent, then the club should get behind him.  The Football Association is a disgrace.  A bunch of old boys who can't get anything right and when it looks like they do (hiring Big Phil), they fucking bottle it. 

Guest MexicanToon

My only worrying thing is that the club (Roeder and fellow players) haven't defended him.  If he says he's innocent, then the club should get behind him.  The Football Association is a disgrace.  A bunch of old boys who can't get anything right and when it looks like they do (hiring Big Phil), they f****** bottle it. 

You've got it in a nutshell. If the club, especially the players, had thought there was anychance this was just a misunderstanding they would have been all over the press backing him up....not a peep. His 'best mate' Martins hasn't offered a single word in his defence. I think there is only one conclusion to be drawn from that, and its a pretty damning one.

My only worrying thing is that the club (Roeder and fellow players) haven't defended him.  If he says he's innocent, then the club should get behind him.  The Football Association is a disgrace.  A bunch of old boys who can't get anything right and when it looks like they do (hiring Big Phil), they f****** bottle it. 

You've got it in a nutshell. If the club, especially the players, had thought there was anychance this was just a misunderstanding they would have been all over the press backing him up....not a peep. His 'best mate' Martins hasn't offered a single word in his defence. I think there is only one conclusion to be drawn from that, and its a pretty damning one.

Freddy/NUFC should have released some sort of statement regarding the clubs actions.  Not saying anything leaves Emre and NUFC wide open for speculation.  What kind of club are we if we didn't condone this type of thing?  Take a f****** stance and stick with it till the end.

We're missing a player who can help us out in Europe and the League.  To do nothing is simply ridiculous, but then again, we do a lot of ridiculous things.  Suspend him or defend him, f****** mongs.

Guest Knightrider

Another claim? This can't be doing the club's proud reputation regarding the combat of racism any good and while I'm loath to sentance an as of yet innocent man, we should peddle him.  He's a saleable asset and is on massive wages while he rarely contributes on the field anyway, get rid I say.

Another claim? This can't be doing the club's proud reputation regarding the combat of racism any good and while I'm loath to sentance an as of yet innocent man, we should peddle him.  He's a saleable asset and is on massive wages while he rarely contributes on the field anyway, get rid I say.

Which is all the more reason the club should be acting in some sort of way.  One would think his value is decreasing by the day/accusation.  At least we can blame this on Souness.  ;)

Guest andynufc84

Story is on .com, Emre's agent said that he is now free from injury and can make a return to the side at Wigan

Not sure about this, his head can't be right with all of this going on at the minute