AC Milan

Manchester United

Valencia

Roma

Liverpool

Bayern Munich

PSV Eindhoven

But not based on much.

What the hell kinda order is that? Cheslsea favourites? Bayern near the bottom? Valencia so high up?

Mine would be:

1) Manchester united

2) Bayern Munich

3) Chelsea

4) Liverpool

5) AC Milan

6) Valencia

7) Roma

8) Psv

Something that has been eating at me for seasons now needs to be gotten off the old chest:

Mark Van Bommel is an absolute stinking bastard cunt of the highest fucking order.

Guest kingdawson

Told you it wasn't based on much. :lol:

And what's so cool about PSV? ;)

Honestly didnt put that cool symbol next to them. Think the man above knows psv done a good deed tonight O0

Guest kingdawson

tbh, your order is 100% better than his.

Man U

Valencia

Chelsea

Bayern

AC Milan

Liverpool

Roma

PSV

yet you agree with 4 of mine as opposed to 2 of Dave's :rolleyes:. Regular genius you are.

Man U

Valencia

Chelsea

Bayern

AC Milan

Liverpool

Roma

PSV

yet you agree with 4 of mine as opposed to 2 of Dave's :rolleyes:. Regular genius you are.

but some of yours are unforgiveably wrong. i.e. Valencia.

lol, looking at yours again - it isnt that bad...! your Valencia call is still odd though.

Guest kingdawson

Man U

Valencia

Chelsea

Bayern

AC Milan

Liverpool

Roma

PSV

but some of yours are unforgiveably wrong. i.e. Valencia.

Oh ok now i see why you think Dave's table is "100% better then mine".

*edit* i see youve edited your previous post. I knew you would see things my way :coolsmiley: :lol:

Guest kingdawson

aherm, check the edit.

You might be right tbh. I think Valencia will win the spanish league but im not sure about them in Europe though. Might swap them around with Milan.

Man U

Liverpool - Valencia - Roma

Chelsea

Bayern - PSV

AC Milan

Milan will be at the bottom favorite because their shaky performance both league and europe

Roma has a good chance also to win it... because they are already beat Lyon (the most dangerous team in europe) wth fine performance...

i think the factor of winning this year Champion League is more on solid defending rather than attacking prowess :)

Alex does belong to Chelski and is at PSV on loan, only becuase they could not get a work permit for him over here. He is a class act, had an awesome game last night, I am sure Chelski will have him back as soon  as thay can get his work permit.

Guest Knightrider

The English teams have to fancy their chances. Valencia are tactically sound and play good football but do they have the required temperament? AC Milan are a shadow of their former selves, an average team, with one or two top players like Kaka and Pirlo - up against any decent team with a good midfield and attack and they will struggle. Bayern, a strong and experienced side but they lack class in certain areas. PSV are workmanlike and defensively strong, but like Bayern lack class in certain areas. Roma are an oddball, they need their top players to perform to progress.

Liverpool, they will fancy themselves over two legs against anyone, where as Man Utd have a few extra gears no doubt. Chelsea are very strong too. If those three can avoid each other in the next round, they'll all go through in my opinion and I fancy Man Utd to win it or Liverpool. Bayern are the dark horses.