Champions League this week

Taylor Swift

Sissoko is f****** awful. He was Ameobi-esque tonight.

I beg to differ

thought he was class,with cutting barca's attacks,he did  all the dirty work

His only problem is that once he gets the ball he dosn't know what to do with it

Thats why Liverpool have Alonso with him,Alonso can't tackle well but is a fantastic passer

Both two work togther fantasticly tbh

Finnan,Carragher,Gerrard played with fantastic spirit tonight,i wish we had players who play with such spirit in our team,..

His control and ability on the ball is on par with Ameobi, and his lack of control over his own legs is also on par with Ameobi :lol:

Want more from a DM than just breaking up play.

pretty bad defending from Lyon for the first goal. Cris showing his true colours completely lost Totti for a simple headed goal. Mancini's goal was decent, he did about 4000 step overs to beat the defender before batting it in with his left peg. Also, fred stuck a nice elbow on Chivu... pretty god damn disgraceful.

:lol: What actually sparked it?

inter being faggots. They probably took offence at a Valencia player smiling and decided to start handbags... mainly Burdisso/Stankovic I think.

What initially got it going was Metarazzi almost taking off a Valencia Players head two min prior.  Hilarious watching them run around the pitch.  Footballers are such pussies, do that shite in the NHL and they'd get lynched. 

Sissoko is f****** awful. He was Ameobi-esque tonight.

I beg to differ

thought he was class,with cutting barca's attacks,he did  all the dirty work

His only problem is that once he gets the ball he dosn't know what to do with it

Thats why Liverpool have Alonso with him,Alonso can't tackle well but is a fantastic passer

Both two work togther fantasticly tbh

Finnan,Carragher,Gerrard played with fantastic spirit tonight,i wish we had players who play with such spirit in our team,..

His control and ability on the ball is on par with Ameobi, and his lack of control over his own legs is also on par with Ameobi :lol:

Want more from a DM than just breaking up play.

Nahh... no player must be "God of Player" ... at least he is very good at it... which mean he had role in the team... football is team play tbh.

Delighted to see Chelsea and Liverpool go through against their respective opposition. Also good to see that Valencia are in the next round. Just a shame that Lyon lost out to Roma in my eyes.

Personally, I hope that Arsenal, Man Utd and Celtic join them in the quarters as well, though I accept it's highly unlikely that the Hoops will score in Milan, let alone get a score-draw or a win.

We still have to play Arsenal and Chelsea, so personally I hope we have to play them when they are in between two European games.

The amount of people who are happy Chel$ea went through is very worrying!

I want all English teams to go through, mostly because it's good for the pub where I work when English teams play in CL.

inter being faggots. They probably took offence at a Valencia player smiling and decided to start handbags... mainly Burdisso/Stankovic I think.

Navarro broke the Inter fella's nose, that's why he was being chased.

Navarro broke the Inter fella's nose, that's why he was being chased.

we were linked with that Navarro fella. Glad we didn't sign him now!

Why? Fast as f***!

:lol:

Anyway,what happend yesterday was a disgrace (even though its a Spanish vs an Italian team so someone must've saw it coming)

Intrested to see what Michel (I hate the English) Platini will have to say,or at least whats the action UEFA will take after what happend

Arsenal are unable to score,Missed some good chances

Alex looks fantastic,brilliant defender,we should look in to the possiblty of signing him in the summer..

isn't he going to chelsea or is that someone else?

Arsenal are unable to score,Missed some good chances

Alex looks fantastic,brilliant defender,we should look in to the possiblty of signing him in the summer..

isn't he going to chelsea or is that someone else?

They are intrested,him coming here is a long shot,but its better then not trying to sign him..

Alex has been outstanding, rated him for a long time  O0

He has got to everything first and made sure he got it away, all they are doing is sitting back though its a very one sided game. Arsenal will score soon enough though, as soon as Henry comes on.

Im sure Chelsea owned that Alex but given there recent troubles at the back and trying to sign a centre back in January im not sure. Has he got everything to get a work permit?