OMG! New strip revealed early - first post updated

Guest AcidBurn

If i like it, i'll buy it.

I'm not bothering with this pointless stop-spending-your-money protest, because it won't work. We're too loyal, remember. SkySports News said so.

But seriously, if i do like it - i will buy it. I enjoy wearing the shirts with me name on the back.  :coolsmiley:

I was hoping for a collar like Chelsea's or Real Madrid's from this past year, but so far so good.

i was just praying that it wasnt the same as liverpools! and it isnt! thank god.

The trim on the collar is white, so im not even sure if we'll have an accent colour like the gold/blue of previous years.

I was hoping for a collar like Chelsea's or Real Madrid's from this past year, but so far so good.

i was just praying that it wasnt the same as liverpools! and it isnt! thank god.

The trim on the collar is white, so im not even sure if we'll have an accent colour like the gold/blue of previous years.

Is it white, or it is a very light blue?????????

oh god. dont say that.

zooming in, it does look to be a light blue  >:(

for all you lazy buggers who cant find it:

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/2417/prdmaxzoom60747ya2.jpg

so maybe it will be like this, but swap the black and white stripes...

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/9068/nufcmd8zt4.png

but if the trim is light blue, we might get light blue numbers on the back...never actually thaght of that

Could be like that but the white stripes are going to be the thickest because its the white stripe central on the preview

Oooh looks lovely...thats the part i was most concerned about...can't easily fuck up black and white stripes....

Oh actually the nTL one was a bit bleh...Can't wait for may 2nd!

Guest smoggeordie

This is the closest photoshop to what I think it is. Obviously add a sponsor and swap colours of stripes round

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2946/prdmaxzoom60747wq5.jpg

Guest smoggeordie

Adidas logo middle + club logo side = s***

Always thought it would look good if we put the players number on the other side, so it doesn't look unbalanced.

Adidas logo middle + club logo side = s***

Always thought it would look good if we put the players number on the other side, so it doesn't look unbalanced.

aye that would look smart, never though of that - all the shirts now just look poor with a logo/badge in the middle and one to the side, the number would balance it quite nicely

expect that never to happen then