Tomorrow's Predictions (Toon v. Alkmaar)

Jamie

Guest Fetai

Newcastle United does have a good chance against AZ Alkmaar. Their defence is not as solid as it should be, they are coping with several injuries. There is quite a big chance that Barry Opdam will not play tomorrow as well, which means that  the following players will be unable to play tomorrow: Barry Opdam, Simon Cziommer, Stijn Schaars, David Mendes da Silva, Rogier Molhoek, Joey Didulica en Khalid Sinouh. All of them are very important players for AZ. Newcastle will score tomorrow at least once, mark my words.

Newcastle United does have a good chance against AZ Alkmaar. Their defence is not as solid as it should be, they are coping with several injuries. There is quite a big chance that Barry Opdam will not play tomorrow, which means that  the following players will not be able to play tomorrow: Barry Opdam, Simon Cziommer, Stijn Schaars, David Mendes da Silva, Rogier Molhoek, Joey Didulica en Khalid Sinouh. All of them very important players for AZ. Newcastle will score tomorrow at least once, mind my words.

but we want the AZ defenders who played over here to play over there.

Guest kingdawson

Not at the game again big man?

I'll take a 2-1 defeat like!

Ive already explained in the tonights matches thread.