Roeder Out

johnnypd

Guest Invicta_Toon

and Kimbo clearly can't even read if he thinks I want Roeder in, but then again, it's blatantly obvious he hasn't got two stcks to rub together

Kimbo you don't get it do you seriously

come on enlighten us as to how we could have got that Dutch c*** then come on?

seeing as you know exactly what goes on in the boardroom

unfucking real tbh

:lol: I wasn't talking about him specifically, was i? I said i haven't heard of us attempting to get a really good manager, only guys like Bruce, Allardyce etc.

Why am i even bothering? I explained this in thread at the time. :-X

Guest Knightrider

Go and play with your Techno Vic.

away and shag a shark ya fucking windbag :lol:

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261/esth0r/lego.jpg

As opposed to what you yark yourself over :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

unfucking real tbh

:lol: I wasn't talking about him specifically, was i? I said i haven't heard of us attempting to get a really good manager, only guys like Bruce, Allardyce etc.

I asked you time and again who we should approach and you bottled it because you knew you were talking reactionary opionated utter shite

come on. 'world class managers' I think you said

I do recall you couldn't decide whether we don't approach them, or just don't offer them enough money, but then again, you never let having a consistent opinion get in the way of a post

unfucking real tbh

I asked you time and again who we should approach and you bottled it because you knew you were talking reactionary opionated utter s****

I do recall you couldn't decide whether we don't approach them, or just don't offer them enough money, but then again, you never let having a consistent opinion get in the way of a post

There's MANY managers we could've approached, even Burley would've been good IMO, he's got a surprisingly good track record.

"you never let having a consistent opinion get in the way of a post" - That parts a laugh seeing as that's the only "debate" i've been in on here, i haven't been posting here very long.

After seeing the words "Roeder Season Not A Failure" I'm not even going to bother open the link and read the shite he's going to spout.

Out of the Uefa Cup at the last 16, out of the FA Cup 5-1 at home to a championship team and lying in a mediocre position in the Premiership, and that's not a failure?

Fuck off, you clueless fucking shitbag.

Guest Invicta_Toon

unfucking real tbh

I asked you time and again who we should approach and you bottled it because you knew you were talking reactionary opionated utter s****

There's MANY managers we could've approached, even Burley would've been good IMO, he's got a surprisingly good track record.

"you never let having a consistent opinion get in the way of a post" - That parts a laugh seeing as that's the only "debate" i've been in on here, i haven't been posting here very long.

Burley is a world class manager. End of thread. Don't darken my doors again.

"Conceding two goals," he added when asked where Newcastle had lost the tie. "We needed to score one and we did not. It is as straightforward as that.

Brilliant. Utter genius.  :knuppel2:

We truly have a great manager.

...Somebody tell me if I'm getting close to spamming btw

unfucking real tbh

You said world class, not me.

Guest Invicta_Toon

unfucking real tbh

it was you. don't make me go and find it FFS

unfucking real tbh

I said good record. Burley wouldn't be my first choice, first i would approach guys like Hitzfeld and throw money at them, then if they were rejected i would look at promising guys closer to home like Burley who has done well at every club he's been at.

I doubt i used the term "world class" as i hate the phrase, it means nothing.

Guest Invicta_Toon

unfucking real tbh

I said good record. Burley wouldn't be my first choice, first i would approach guys like Hitzfeld and throw money at them, then if they were rejected i would look at promising guys closer to home like Burley who has done well at every club he's been at.

Hitzfeld FFS

go away

unfucking real tbh

Hitzfeld FFS

go away

Good coach that was unemployed. But ok, i'll go away. :rolleyes:

Guest Invicta_Toon

unfucking real tbh

Hitzfeld FFS

go away

Good coach that was unemployed. But ok, i'll go away. :rolleyes:

have a word with yourself. you honestly think he was just sitting at home waiting for a call from Fred....

I bet he never even had a clue we existed until lunatics starting getting journos to harass him

again, as shown with the ugly dutch fucker, you have no idea about why managers take jobs

Guest eyeball_tickler

"It is too easy to say it is another season of failure for Newcastle," said Roeder.

"That is just too easy. You know the problems we have had. The squad has been decimated for six months by injuries.

"We have got a few back now, but we have had to pick up points during the season with a team that was minus a dozen senior players."

but he doesnt complain about injuries, not glenn, he just gets on with the job etc....

Who ever thought Roeder could do the job in the first place? Was it perhaps his stunning previous success which blinded these people to his gold plated mediocrity?

I take it Roeder backed our completely impotent approach of hoofing the ball up the pitch for Sibierski to head on for a Martins sprint. You might've thought we'd learn after the first six or seven attempts that not much good was coming of it - for us, anyway - I'm sure Alkmaar loved it. We scored four fine goals against them in the first leg and not one of them involved that particular manoeuvre at any one point. Fast, precise, incisive grass-level passes were the order of the day and we tore them apart. Today we did everything we could to avoid such guile. Bloody idiocy. As ever, of course, once we were behind we decided to try something other than aimless punts. Too late by then, unfortunately, with desperation then commanding our guiding strategy.