Huntington

Willow

Should have subbed Emre for Hungtinton in the first place and stick Duff out at Left Back, yer he might have been out of position but his positional place was horredous, you learn from your mistakes i guess and i still have faith in him.

As embarrassing a performance as I've seen, poor kid. Not his fault.

His fault he was s*** and playing with his f****** hair the f****** nancy boy f****** t***.

Not. All. His. Fault.

He couldn't even keep to his position. He was shit.

As embarrassing a performance as I've seen, poor kid. Not his fault.

His fault he was s*** and playing with his f****** hair the f****** nancy boy f****** t***.

Not. All. His. Fault.

He couldn't even keep to his position. He was shit.

Barely surprising considering he is hardly au fait with that position. Yes he was cock, but the bigger cock is the one who continues to put his faith in him on the left.

Guest BooBoo

Roaders fault for sticking him in....not his fault..has a good future ahead of him so get of his back!

I'm afraid he showed tonight why he'll be, at best, a Champioship level player.

..has a good future ahead of him so get off his back!

bah, I wouldn't be so sure like............after the performances I've seen, not looking great imo

I sincerley hope I'm wrong but to me.....he's SHITE.

No judgement on the lad.

He had an utter shocker, yes.

But he was young, inexperienced, and stuck in a pressure-loaded away tie in a very, very hostile stadium by his fool of a manager.

Let's show some support for him. I don't know if he's going to be good enough or not, but surely nobody want's to see any potential he has wasted because this game causes him to lose all his confidence.

Guest Ridzuan

I like the lad,but I dont think he is ready for the big stage as yet,such as the AZ game,an important one that is.But I cannot blame him for playing poorly,well maybe I can,but Glenn Roeder should be wise enough to know that he is not prepared for the big stage.

He's nowhere near good enough, but the biggest blame should go to Roeder for not getting a decent left sided full back two transfer windows running..

FACT. To cap it off, the stupid cunt moans about injuries. Fucking knobhead.

in fact i am going to report jenner to the dutch police for raping huntingdon, 17,000 watching live and a tv audience i must have a chance of a conviction he was well buggered till he went off.

As I said in the other thread, how anyone would sooner have him ahead of Carr & Babayaro is ridiculous. I know they were injured but you still get people saying put him in "because he's got passion". F*cking passion?! Don't think I've ever seen him put his body on the line. Should have cut the cross out for their first goal and was just murdered in general.

As I said in the other thread, how anyone would sooner have him ahead of Carr & Babayaro is ridiculous. I know they were injured but you still get people saying put him in "because he's got passion". F*cking passion?! Don't think I've ever seen him put his body on the line. Should have cut the cross out for their first goal and was just murdered in general.

The first goal was Taylor iirc. I agree though, but I feel a bit sorry for the lad - young kid, playing out of postion on his weaker side up against a flyer. They caused us problems down their right/our left all night and Roeder could have tried a Duff/ N'Zogbia partnership there (he had to try something). Taking him off with 86 minutes on the clock was a fucking joke.

I mean the

The first goal was Taylor iirc. I agree though, but I feel a bit sorry for the lad - young kid, playing out of postion on his weaker side up against a flyer. They caused us problems down their right/our left all night and Roeder could have tried a Duff/ N'Zogbia partnership there (he had to try something). Taking him off with 86 minutes on the clock was a f****** joke.

Sorry I meant the original cross. I know Taylor missed the ball near post but Huntington didn't exactly put his body on the line trying to cut the cross coming in in the first place. Just stuck out a foot.

Aah righto. When I watched the goal again at half-time I reckon you could probably blame all of Bramble, Taylor, Huntingdon, Given and possibly even Solano (to a greater or lesser extent) for the first goal. :lol: Schoolboy stuff.

Last year at this time he was playing for the U18 side!@!@

He did what he can and it was obvious that he is struggling,obviously our genius manager didnt see that

Its too early for him to play games like this and all of you who are writing him off i think you are not right to do so

Its Roeder's fault.The manager's fault

Looks at Mourinho FFS

He is playing Essien as CB!@!@@!@

Essien...

Why???

Because he is experienced.And thats why Mourinho didnt play some 19 years old academy player

Roeder should have played Duff at LB

The amount of space they had down the left side was shocking, cant really blame the lad for not having positional sense and I love how people keep going on about him playing with his hair :lol:

Last year at this time he was playing for the U18 side!@!@

He did what he can and it was obvious that he is struggling,obviously our genius manager didnt see that

Its too early for him to play games like this and all of you who are writing him off i think you are not right to do so

Its Roeder's fault.The manager's fault

Looks at Mourinho FFS

He is playing Essien as CB!@!@@!@

Essien...

Why???

Because he is experienced.And thats why Mourinho didnt play some 19 years old academy player

Roeder should have played Duff at LB

I'd imagine in the Under 18s though players can still tackle. He showed none of those skills last night whether he was LB or not.

Guest triggy99

just wonderin if people think that jenner is good or was he just made to look good because huntington was so bad?