Full-time diagnosis?

Star man for United?

Worst United player?

Opposition comment?

Toon-pros?

Toon-cons?

Post-match feelings?

Guest NorwegianMag

Sh** team and sh** performance. We don't desverve to play in Europa like we're playing for the moment. :weep:

PS - the forum is falling over due to the number of people online. Can some of you please fuck off? :lol:

Muahahaha. Cheered me up a bit after another 90 minutes of dross. I'll go and watch the Arsenal.

You could feel, that the first goal would decide the match. Martins missed a sitter, then they scored from a rebound, game over.

Guest Rodimus Prime

Never expected anything else. Entire club is rotten from the top down.

My sentiments pretty much. As much as I like(and still stand-by) Roeder, his short-comings have been fatally exposed in the last few months.

I'm off to watch a real team play(Arsenal).

PS - the forum is falling over due to the number of people online. Can some of you please f*** off? :lol:

That's one down, shit, I'll have to go for pointing it out, two down now. :cheesy:

Guest Bellers

We need cleaning out from top to bottom. The only ones who can do anything about it are ourselves, the fans. We need sustained pressure on the bored and mangement team, will it happen? Will it fuck, too many "fans" will lose too intrest too quickly...

We don't have good players either...Honestly...Except for Given and Parker today...The rest of the team was SHIT...

Guest sittingontheball

No incision. No final ball. Just hopeful punts.

Only highlight was the flukey chance for Martins that he snatched at.

Everyone stood like statues when they scored.

Shite all round tbh.

Yet another managerial change mid-season is unlikely to help. Anybody trust the board to get it right anyway? We knew what was coming today, same as we'll know what's coming at Sheffield United, Watford and Reading. Probably give Arsenal a good game though.

Even with days separating them, all our matches are starting to coalesce with one another into something that has no beginning and no end... just the same mediocre, toothless monotony...