Today's games

Taylor Swift

Newcastle finish in mid-table mediocrity.

Manure will choke.

Chelsea will win the league double.

Liverpool will in the CL.

Spurs will win the Uefa Cup.

Sunderland get promoted.

West Ham stay up.

Terrible end to the season ahead.

?

what was the OG like?

Funny as hell. Nice lazy pass back to VDS, who had just moved to the other side behind Rio's back. The ball just kinda rolled in slowly, while Rio tossed his hands up in the air and walked away.  mackems.gif

Manure will choke.

Sunderland get promoted.

West Ham stay up.

?

I meant the FA Cup and League title and I forgot that they won the Carling Cup.....old age is a bastard.

what was the OG like?

Pass played behind the defence, Rio passes it back to vdS...who had already run out to intercept the original ball. Rio's reaction was quality. He just turned and walked back to get ready for the kickoff before the ball had even reached the goal...he looked like he wanted to murder vdS. Absolutely fkn priceless  mackems.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

Manure will choke.

Sunderland get promoted.

West Ham stay up.

I'd put money on only one of these thing's becoming true

what was the OG like?

Funny as hell. Nice lazy pass back to VDS, who had just moved to the other side behind Rio's back. The ball just kinda rolled in slowly, while Rio tossed his hands up in the air and walked away.  mackems.gif

f****** more funnier when u can see and hear all Portsmouth fans where laughing all loud... and Rio & VDS couldn't hide their face... from showing themselves like pair of tossers

Rio's fault or VDS?

Definetly the goalies fault. Gotta be a shout. And he f***** up for the first goal too, and in midweek. What a star mackems.gif

He's gone down the pan big style recently. Reckon he will be dropped and never seen again Taibi-style?

Rio's fault or VDS?

Definetly the goalies fault. Gotta be a shout. And he f***** up for the first goal too, and in midweek. What a star mackems.gif

He's gone down the pan big style recently. Reckon he will be dropped and never seen again Taibi-style?

Like someone said, sold in the summer, maybe Kuszczak might get a chance next season alongside Ben Foster, but it wouldn't surprise me if Fergie trusted neither yet.

Didn't ManU have a 12 point lead at one stage? I can't help but feel that if they lose the league that won't be brought up as much as another 12 point lead that was lost....

Didn't ManU have a 12 point lead at one stage? I can't help but feel that if they lose the league that won't be brought up as much as another 12 point lead that was lost....

They blew 13 points in '98 to Arsenal.

Ours is only brought up so much because we haven't actually competed again since, and it was our chance at a trophy for the first time in 30 odd years. Manyoo will compete again next year, even if, as I'm hoping, they blow it this year.