So who wants Sunderland to get promoted

Guest nufc 4 life
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i have to live with two makems, who go to every game and who are mad about them... the last thing i want is them in the premiership... the ear ache i get

move out man.. how can you live with the enemy?

Guest nufc 4 life

o wow what a goal sunderland back level i hate to say it, but that really was a sensational goal

Guest nufc 4 life

that was another superb goal i tell you what if they did get up it would be a cracking game if we both play to our full potential

Jesus, it's a sad state of affairs when people are saying that they don't want the Mackems to come up because they're petrified they'll beat us. How about the lift it would give the players when we beat them? With that kind of incentive they might actually put some effort in, not just in the derbies, but to stay above them in the league. It doesn't look like it's gonna come from anywhere else does it!?!

At the moment we're a mid-table team, the players and fans are disillusioned, demotivated and have little left to play for this season, if the mackems were in the league then there's always the motivation of finishing above them by as many places as possible. We have far too many meaningless matches, with the mackems there's at least two less, which is a good thing in my book. Yeah, I know no match should be meaningless, but try telling that to the players.

Not petrified they'll beat us, but I don't want them up when we're so poor.

It's a sad state of affairs when people are saying we need s*nderland up to motivate our players.

In fact, I just don't want them up at all. Don't understand those fans who do. As somebody else said, be careful what you wish for.

Jesus, it's a sad state of affairs when people are saying that they don't want the Mackems to come up because they're petrified they'll beat us. How about the lift it would give the players when we beat them? With that kind of incentive they might actually put some effort in, not just in the derbies, but to stay above them in the league. It doesn't look like it's gonna come from anywhere else does it!?!

At the moment we're a mid-table team, the players and fans are disillusioned, demotivated and have little left to play for this season, if the mackems were in the league then there's always the motivation of finishing above them by as many places as possible. We have far too many meaningless matches, with the mackems there's at least two less, which is a good thing in my book. Yeah, I know no match should be meaningless, but try telling that to the players.

I have always hated derbies no matter how well or poor we are at the time! Fucking nightmare and its easy to say it gives a boost when we win but you also have to consider the kick in the bollocks the players will feel when we lose.

I don't think the players will be any more motivated to finish above Sunderland than they would to get into Europe.

Keep them in the Championship thanks.

My experience of derby matches has always been as the poor relation so that view might not make sense to some but if I was a Newcastle fan, yes. There's nowt like winning a derby. Even if there is a risk of losing, so what, in football you've got to take the rough with the smooth, and when that danger is there it makes victory all the sweeter.

However, from a City POV, no. I think they are capbable of staying up if Niall Quinn's mates have enough cash, I'd rather someone shite that had no chance of survival came up.

Not petrified they'll beat us, but I don't want them up when we're so poor.

It's a sad state of affairs when people are saying we need s*nderland up to motivate our players.

In fact, I just don't want them up at all. Don't understand those fans who do. As somebody else said, be careful what you wish for.

It certainly is.

Derby matches are great.

Yeah, it's terrible when you lose but there's no sweeter feeling than when you win. They're the biggest and best games and football just wouldn't be the same without them. Suprised at the amount of people saying "no".

Guest alexharrisonnufc

i hope they do a boston united and dissolve at the end of the season, have no like for them at all

I'd love it if they lost the playoff finals on penalties or something like that, I'd love to see Roy Keane's face.

http://images.scotsman.com/2002/05/28/2805royb.jpg

Playin it cool...

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

If the roles were reveresed, the Mackems would be 100% against us getting promoted.

So fuck them.

Guest derek sausage

Had to vote no on this one. Having watched their game after ours today I reckon if we played them tomorrow with the same management and same group of players we'd come off second best.